Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We are seeking a friendly, proactive, and organized person to join our People & Culture team as an Office Experience Coordinator. We’re growing quickly and hustling across the board, and we need someone focused on making our San Francisco offices welcoming, comfortable, and productive places to be. If you have a passion for shaping an incredible office experience for Omadans and guests alike and ready to show up with a smile on a daily basis, we want to hear from you.
You will love this job if you’re a:
- Self-Starter, who is reliable, action oriented, and passionate about creating an amazing experience for anyone who spends time in the Omada office.
- Planner, who has top-notch organizational skills and the ability to adapt to the unexpected.
- Perfectionist, with an eye for details and an insatiable inclination to make sure everything is in the right place.
- People-Person, who is comfortable interacting with all kinds of folks and draws energy from being in the thick of the action.
- Go-Getter, who loves working with a team and is eager to pitch in where needed.
- Ensure that everyone who walks into Omada’s offices feels welcomed and taken care of from the get-go.
- Keep our offices well-stocked with all the supplies that enable great work (everything from adjustable desks to post-its)!
- Own our seating plan, and figure out how to seamlessly incorporate new hires into the mix.
- Help manage our healthy meals and snacks program, keeping the team fuled on a daily basis.
- Answer the front door, welcome guests, and help guide them to their final destination.
- Own the reception area with a keen eye and a friendly face. Distribute mail & packages, and keep things clean and well stocked.
- Coordinate large meetings with external guests, especially board members and customers.
- Help manage our wonderful office cleaning crew.
- Jump in to coordinate repair needs that come up from time to time (since every dishwasher goes on the fritz at some point)!
- Keep an eye out for opportunities to improve our space from an organizational, comfort, and/or design perspective. Initiate projects that bring your vision to life!
Bonus points if you have:
- 1+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a rapid-growth environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.