Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada is hiring an entry level Project Manager on the Health Coach Operations team to support the day to day operations of the team. Your role will include managing health coach capacity using models built in Anaplan, Excel, and Google Sheets, as well as providing other general project management support for the Ops team. This position reports to Omada’s Manager of Health Coach Operations.
You have entry level experience as a Project Manager, as well as experience building and maintaining models in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and scenario based planning models (e.g., Anaplan). You are passionate about helping a team run and function optimally by translating data into solid, helpful recommendations that support operations. You have a natural ability to combine intuition and knowledge of the business along with what the data shows to help shape those recommendations. You are passionate about scaling the craft of health coaching. You have experience working with data visualization and BI platforms (e.g., Tableau). You are highly organized and an effective communicator both verbally and written. You are a great team player.
- Provide day-to-day support for the operations of the Health Coach Ops team
- Plan, model, and forecast demand for health coaching
- Manage and monitor capacity needs across the team
- Assist in the creation and operation of health coaching processes that scale
- Collaborate with the rest of the HC Operations team, as well as other departments
- Communicate effectively with a remote team
- Represent the needs and perspective of the coaching team to the broader organization
You will love this job if you:
- Have experience with Anaplan, Excel, Sheets
- Have 1-2 years project management experience and/or experience using data to inform business outcomes
- Have stellar written and oral communication skills
- Have demonstrated consistency in meeting and exceeding standards in a previous role
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and desire to serve others
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Have experience and interest in highly collaborative work
- Have additional background or interest in health technology, behavioral health, or digital therapeutics
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.