Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Our central product is an immersive online cognitive behavioral therapy program that works to prevent and/or mitigate the long-term impact of chronic disease on the lives of our participants and the balance sheets of our customers. We leverage the latest in behavioral science, data science, and integrated technology to create meaningful clinical outcomes and healthier lives for our participants.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining, planning, and driving forward execution on new product features to improve engagement and produce even better user outcomes. Specifically, you will be charged with leading the team working on our mobile applications, and behavior change platform. To reach the best outcomes, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers, as well as coordinate with teams from Operations, Sales, Health Coaching, Clinical, Brand, and Marketing through the complete product development cycle.
A core group of your future teammates and stakeholders met to outline the key skills and behaviors we think will lead to success in this role:
- Know and enable your Customers
- Know the drivers of our business and our unit economics
- Prioritize efficiently across a complex set of inputs
- Build teamwork through trusted relationships
- Are a great multi-modal communicator
- Can create a shared vision across stakeholders
- Have the ability to zoom in andout from details to strategy
- Execute the PM fundamentals before, during, and after each sprint
You will love this job if you have:
- 1-2 years of Product Management experience
- Experience developing internet or mobile products and technologies
- Expertise in using both qualitative insights and quantitative findings to inform the development process
- Experience using multi-dimensional user data to generate hypotheses, run experiments and drive product decisions
- Deep experience defining, reporting and executing against team level, user-based KPIs
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics, concerns, and generally high EQ
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Passion for creating an exceptional user experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.