Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
With 11 peer-reviewed publications and counting, we’re massively differentiated in the health systems market and our market access and coverage has grown to a level that opens up significant opportunities. We are looking for a Director of Health Systems who is passionate about bringing Omada’s leading digital suite of services to health systems nationwide.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Sr. Director of Business Development in executing Omada's health systems strategy
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with C-level executives at health systems
- Build a key targets pipeline, from initial outreach through contracting
- Contract and launch business development deals with health systems
- Collaborate closely with internal teams (legal, product, engineering, sales, etc.) to support the launch and growth of health systems partnerships
You will love this job if you:
- Carry an intimate understanding of how health systems operate, with meaningful experience in digital health in particular
- Have at least 10 years experience selling directly into the C-suite at national and regional health systems or working in senior strategy roles in health systems
- Are the right blend of curious and creative
- Are passionate about helping health systems bring Omada’s scalable, clinically effective solutions to patients with pre-diabetes, hypertension, and diabetes
- Are comfortable working cross-functionally with internal teams and outside partners
- Have an attention for detail and can communicate effectively
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.