Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
To achieve this mission, we are building a partner ecosystem that’s comprised of benefits consultants, health plans, and select health service providers to grow our business and drive meaningful impact.
As a critical part of our Business Development team, we are looking for a professional who will drive the creation, growth, and nurturing of the Omada program within our Strategic Alliances team. This accountability is anchored on supporting reseller and referral partnerships, which includes strategies, business process, and relationship management capabilities. The Strategic Alliance Associates delivers results by driving commercial growth within the portfolio of Alliances that they manage. This work stands to have outsized leverage on Omada Health’s go-to-market approach and impact in the world.
The ideal candidate has experience working in health plan or benefits consulting organizations, as well as a client facing and/or sales background. This role is based in San Francisco.
- Support the relationship and sales efforts with some of Omada’s largest Alliances, along with the Strategic Alliance Manager
- Manage key processes with internal stakeholders across sales, commercial operations, customer support, and reporting to ensure success
- Support training for customer success and enrollment marketing functions to enable their work through alliances
- Attend and help facilitate key Alliance meetings, like Quarterly Business Reviews and Sales Trainings
- Deliver a delightful experience for our Alliances, with the goal to be viewed as the best partner they’ve ever worked with
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 3+ years relevant experience in managing external business relationships with either partners/alliances or customers
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Sales and relationship management experience
- Operating know-how for partner-centric distribution models
- Demonstrates curiosity, a passion for changing US healthcare, and a collaborative approach
- Honors Omada’s values: Hustles Smart-Be Humble-Participants first-Grow together-Empower partners-Swing Big
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.