Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
To achieve this mission, we are building a partner ecosystem that’s comprised of benefits consultants, health plans, and select health service providers to win enterprise customers.We are looking for a leader who, as an individual contributor, will be dedicated to driving the marketing strategy and execution of the Omada line of business within partner organizations, which means operationalizing reseller and referral partnerships.
The Partnerships Marketing Manager is a key partner to the pertinent Health Plan Account Executives, Partnership Account Executives, and Commercial Operations Team throughout the duration of the marketing partnership. This work stands to have outsized leverage on Omada Health’s go-to-market approach and impact in the world.
This role is based in San Francisco and will report to our Head of B2B Marketing.
- Collaborate with Health Plan and Partnership Account Executives, Commercial Ops, Marketing (B2B, B2C, Creative, Analytics), and external Partners to develop and evolve the partnership marketing strategy, content, channels, packaging for operating an Omada line of business within partner organizations
- Build the partnerships marketing strategy and partner prioritization based on market trends, growth potential, partner dynamics, sales cycles and more, aligning with Sales, Partnerships, Marketing and Operations leadership on direction
- Develop and package partnership playbooks, which will will contain best practices for key marketing initiatives such as sales enablement, B2B and B2C campaigns, champion training, packaging, rollout strategy, and more
- Create, evolve, and operate a methodology for executing and measuring the success of partnership Marketing projects, with emphasis on analytics, creative/channel optimization, and process improvement
- Communicate marketing strategy and playbooks externally as the Marketing liaison to our external Partners, collaborating with the Health Plan and Partnership Account Executives as a subject matter expert (SME)
- Be fully accountable for organized and timely partnership marketing go-lives
You will love this job if you:
- Are great at transforming ambiguity to clarity, either as an individual contributor or in collaboration with others
- Enjoy enabling the sales and marketing crafts
- Enjoy business process design and systems implementation
- Love interacting with both external and internal stakeholders
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 7+ years experience in leading complex marketing projects with major external-facing workstreams
- Combined operational pre-sales (B2B/Sales) and post-sales (B2C) marketing experience, with an emphasis on strategy, creative development, analytics/measurement and collaborative program management
- Operating know-how for partner-centric distribution models
- Experience of working in small and large businesses
- Our Omada’s values: Hustles Smart-Be Humble-Participants first-Grow together-Empower partners-Swing Big
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.