Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
To achieve this mission, we need talented, driven and passionate people who are ready to take on some of the most exciting projects and critical challenges associated with scaling an enterprise health company.
As part of the Strategy and Business Operations group, you will contribute to forward-looking projects as well as internal cross-functional initiatives that drive long-term business sustainability. You will also be involved in driving our annual planning process, creating executive alignment and furthering our business monitoring practices.
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Senior Director of Strategy and Business Operations.
- Drive full work-streams within major strategic initiatives
- Perform comprehensive assessments of new market opportunities
- Monitor industry trends and competitor, partner and client landscapes and build framework to translate market insights into business actions
- Develop analyses, frameworks, processes and tools to enhance internal business monitoring
- Create, manage and maintain specific communications and cadence for Monthly Senior Leadership Reviews, QBRs, and team meetings
- Support the Commercial team with pricing and revenue strategies for clients and partners
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity or venture capital
- 2+ years of experience at an early stage company (healthcare experience is a strong plus)
- Strong problem-solving, communications, collaboration and analytical skills
- Results-oriented and thoughtful project management style
- The ability to prioritize and manage a wide range of responsibilities
- The ability to work autonomously from idea generation through project execution balancing attention to detail with swift execution
- The ability to address an immediate need, but also considers the broader implications and/or opportunities associated with it
- The ability to consistently deliver high-quality work on time and in a manner that makes everyone want to work with you
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana. We have been backed by investors such as USVP, Andreessen Horowitz, Norwest, Cigna, Sanofi and Humana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.