Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada is looking for an Accounting Manager to join our fast-growing team to manage our financial reporting processes and help us develop efficient accounting flows. You will be responsible for managing all areas relating to payroll, month-end close, year-end audit preparation, and financial reporting.
We are looking for someone who works well under tight financial reporting deadlines thanks to their excellent time management skills, process efficiencies, and ability to develop strong relationships across the company. Omada Health is a fast-growing start-up, so we need someone who is excited by change and thrives while wearing multiple hats. This is truly a place where you can grow and have a ton of impact.
- Manage the month-end close process which will include reviewing journal entries, reconciliations, flux analyses, and other balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Support budget and forecasting activities by working closely with the FP&A team
- Oversee cash, accounts payable, and payroll activities
- Partner closely with external auditors and manage the year-end audit
- Assist with the review of tax related activities performed by a third party
- Create process efficiencies to help us scale and ensure financial reporting accuracy
- Research technical accounting issues and perform analysis as needed
You will love this job if you have:
- At least 5 years of accounting experience, preferably in audit (CPA required, Big 4 preferred)
- Public accounting experience (required)
- Excellent organization skills and can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and internal controls
- Commitment to values of integrity, accountability, transparency, rigor and drive
- Creative and innovative team-player mindset with the ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization
- People management experience
- Knowledge of accounting systems
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.