Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We can’t achieve our mission without world-class creative to drive sales and enrollment. And that’s where you come in. We’re looking for a storytelling-driven Motion Designer to create powerful videos that captivate our audiences. We need a talented, flexible designer who relishes the opportunity to collaborate on concepts, and then see those ideas through from first frame to final render. Some days, this might mean setting up an interview with our participants or customers, and plumbing for the heart of their stories. Other days it will be collaborating with sales and marketing to convert complicated product messages into clear and compelling stories. Whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll grow your capabilities across the spectrum of motion, while partnering with a team of incredible people doing something important in the world.
As a Motion Designer, you will...
- Own our video storytelling from start to finish, with support and partnership from the Creative Team. That means conceptualizing, filming, animating, and delivering video assets with high creative caliber and emotional resonance
- Synthesize broad, complicated business goals into elegant, resonant storytelling
- Define the motion aspect of our brand, and push the quality of our creative to new heights
- Be a creative thought partner in expanding our brand
We’d love to talk more if you...
- Possess killer abilities in motion design, while having roots in typography, layout, and classic design principles
- Use your craft to tell human-centered stories
- Have a love of teamwork and incredible project management skills
- Have an ability to design under pressure, in fact, you may even thrive off it
- Can produce a shoot with lots of rad equipment and support – but you’re also able to get quick and scrappy when needed!
Bonus points if you...
- Bring something unique to the table. Can you compose? Animate? Interview someone and get to the heart of the story?
- Are hyper-organized, and able to personally manage projects
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.