Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Want to work on a product that combats chronic disease and helps people live happier, healthier lives? Love dorking out on design, behavior change, data science, and health? Awesome, then you might be the Product Designer we’re looking for.
Our tight-knit team of designers is obsessed with helping our users better understand how diet, activity, sleep, and stress impact their health. We combine learnings from behavioral psychology, data science, and user insights to create experiences that are easy to understand and implement, regardless of our user’s age, location, and technical savvy.
As a Product Designer, you would be working closely with engineers, behavioral researchers, and data scientists to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that help people change their behaviors. We’re looking for a seasoned designer who thrives in ambiguity, deeply understands and can champion our users, and design solutions that are equally thoughtful, elegant, and delightful.
As a Product Designer, you will be...
- Identifying gaps and opportunities in the Participant and Health Coach Experience.
- Driving the design process through ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, and final visual design (in quick, iterative cycles).
- Collaborating closely within your product team (behavioral researchers, user insights, engineering, data science and product management).
- Using journey maps, user flows, and system diagrams to think and communicate ideas that impact the end-to-end participant experience.
- Crafting designs that connect the dots between user needs, data, business goals, and clinical insight.
We’d love to talk more if you have…
- 4+ years of experience turning complex problems into engaging design solutions.
- At least 1 year of experience working within an “in-house” product team, owning the evolution of an existing product (startup experience preferred).
- A strong visual aesthetic, experience creating visual systems, and delivering beautiful, high fidelity, production-ready designs.
- Experience over the design process from concept development to launch.
- Strong conceptual thinking that balances user needs, business goals, and clinical insights.
Bonus points if you have...
- Designed products or experiences for healthcare and/or behavior change.
- Experience using data science as part of the design process.
- Experience coding in one or more functional programming language (HTML/CSS, Android, Swift, etc.).
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.