Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.To do this, we need to make sure every partner, employer, and eligible employee in the country understands what we do and why it’s so important.
We’re looking for a smart, creative, and highly organized Events Marketing Coordinator. Not only will you help Omada make a big impression (and impact) at major, existing national conferences to potential customers and partners, but you’ll also lead the concepting and execution of smaller events, hosted by Omada, for select groups of VIPs. Last and certainly not least, you’ll own the end-to-end success of customer health fairs intended to promote and enroll eligible employees in the Omada program.
For this role, we need someone who is extremely detail oriented, strategic, and organized. You will have a highly visible role that works cross-functionally with our sales, creative, marketing, and executive teams to maximize the outcomes of every single event Omada attends (and identify which events will have the most strategic impact).
This role is based in San Francisco and will report to our Director of Demand Generation.
- Drive and manage all responsibilities for industry tradeshows, employee health fairs, Omada-hosted events, and other events from start to finish
- Create and manage project timelines; ensure deliverables and milestones are met and act as the primary point of contact for all events
- Ensure all team members have visibility into the planning process and status of events through shared docs or project management tools
- Assemble and manage event budgets
- Maximize our event presence by planning pre and post-show marketing activities, on-site meetings, booth setup, etc.
- Continue streamlining the process for which events are requested & prioritized
- Analyze events for effectiveness, by providing results and ROI
- Handle all show logistics such as event contracts and booth materials shipping
- Support event collateral requests including development, printing, and shipping
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience planning tradeshows and events
- Proven track record of managing multiple events simultaneously with success
- Ability to be creative, efficient and productive with minimal supervision or guidance
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Resourceful approach to meeting tight timelines and managing hiccups
- A knack for building processes for scale
- Thirst for managing, maintaining, and recommending continuous improvements for all events and event assets
- A finger on the pulse of new trends in innovative event and tradeshow design
- Experience with Salesforce & marketing operations tools
- Onsite experience and a willingness to travel to support events
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.