At Olympus Property, we pride ourselves on being #OlympusProud and having a diverse, dynamic, strong, and stable Company Culture. We are seeking an meticulous GROUNDSKEEPER that can be a part of what makes their community, their team, and Olympus SHINE.
We are seeking an employee that is dependable and enjoys working as a team! This luxury property community is currently under renovations and is a fast-paced environment.
What's AWESOME about Olympus Property...
- Our CULTURE focuses heavily on Teamwork, Trust, Family, Fun, and Customer Care!
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and performance!
- We offer real, deserved advancement opportunities!
- Tuition Reimbursement for further education or certifications like EPA/HVAC!
Here is what your day will look like as our Groundskeeper:
As our meticulous Groundskeeper, you will enjoy working outside in the open air! You are the kind of person who sees all the little details and really just does what it takes to get the job done! Your role focuses around creating a clean and welcoming environment for all of the residents, prospects, employees, and clients alike. Our residents will love the Groundskeeper that has a smiling face, a friendly personality, and truly cares about making their home a beautiful place to live!
A few things that your day-to-day might include:
• Daily property walks to maintain a well-kept and manicured curb appeal.
• Independent work while you pick up trash on the property and in common areas, such as the driveways, parking lots, curbs, trash receptacle areas, exterior hallways, breezeways, laundry rooms, mail rooms, and any other public areas.
• Assisting with light cleaning and repairs prior to new resident move-ins.
• Updating the Lead Tech or Business Manager with status of work and communicate any potential liabilities.
• Ensuring adequate inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment.
• Notifying supervisor when supplies are needed, or an issue needs attention.
• Assisting the office staff, as needed, with posting notices on resident doors.
• Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and compliance expectations are met.
If you’re the one we’re looking for…
• You are a go-getter!
• You take pride in your work!
• You’re have a great attitude!
• You don’t mind being on your feet and outside all day!
• You are a well-organized multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment!
What It’s Like to Work at Olympus:
You might be asking yourself “Why work for Olympus”? Well - ask our employees! Based on the welcomed feedback that our employees give, we continue to not only create but see a trustworthy, family oriented, fun environment unfold at our communities nationwide. We are considered by our teams as the “Best Company to Work For” in multifamily. Including accolades for just that. Over the years, Olympus has cultivated an employee culture that promotes collaboration where ideas are openly shared and employees are happy to be engaged. Our organization is based on the integrity of our Company Culture and our Olympus Property brand. We are proud to demonstrate that our onsite teams, our home-office teams, and our owner-operators, are all ONE big team!
So – will you be joining us as the next #OlympusProud Groundskeeper?
Olympus Property is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Olympus Property Equal Employment Opportunity requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.