At Olympus Property, we pride ourselves on being #OlympusProud and having a diverse, dynamic, strong, and stable Company Culture. We are seeking an experienced and systematic ASSISTANT MANAGER that can be a teammate and a leader for their community.
What's AWESOME about Olympus Property...
- Our CULTURE focuses heavily on Teamwork, Trust, Family, Fun, and Customer Care!
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and performance!
- We offer real, deserved advancement opportunities!
Here is what your day might look like as our Assistant Manager:
As our systematic Assistant Manager, you are goal-oriented with an entrepreneurial mind! Although you will be front-and-center to assist the Leasing team with marketing and resident relations, your focus is keeping financial records accurate and managing business operations. You call yourself a "numbers person" and really care about perfecting your work! You are completely satisfied with plugging away on your computer and having first-hand conversations at your desk with a resident when they need you. You are also ready and willing to assist your Leasing team with showing apartments, provide resident service support, participate in resident retention efforts, and organize and participate in community events. The Business Manager is your direct leader and you will fill in when needed to ensure that your team keeps all things running smoothly!
A few things that your day-to-day may include:
- Maintaining the office and resident files with integrity in a confidential and secure manner.
- Safeguarding and assuring all monies received on the property are properly deposited and entered into system timely.
- Promptly attending to resident comments and/or complaints.
- Taking on leasing responsibilities including leasing apartments when needed.
- Inspecting make ready apartments prior to move in.
- Requiring that all team members be friendly, open and available to the residents and co-workers while discouraging non-fraternization.
- Managing and monitoring all rental collection. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Collecting rent in a timely basis and deposit all receipts prior to bank close each day..
- Assessing move out condition of apartments and have a final account statement sent with the final disposition.
- Immediately informing and referring any liability claims, legal complaints or other violations to the Property Manager, Regional Manager, and corporate office.
- Keeping current on the businesses and retail nearby, hiring trends, new construction and any other aspects of the sub-market and overall market that could impact occupancy and/or income of the property.
If you’re the one we’re looking for…
- You have several years of experience working on-site, including in an Assistant Manager support role!
- You have the confidence to interact with anyone!
- You have above average organization and verbal skills!
- You think math is cool!
- You have a strong, empathetic nature!
- You take pride in your work!
- You’re a natural born go-getter and have a great attitude!
- You have a knack for customer care and problem solving to make the most of any situation!
- You are a well-organized multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment!
What It’s Like To Work At Olympus:
You might be asking yourself “Why work for Olympus”? Well - ask our employees! Based on the welcomed feedback that our employees give, we continue to not only create but see a trustworthy, family oriented, fun environment unfold at our communities nationwide. We are considered by our teams as the “Best Company to Work For” in multifamily. Including accolades for just that. Over the years, Olympus has cultivated an employee culture that promotes collaboration where ideas are openly shared and employees are happy to be engaged. Our organization is based on the integrity of our Company Culture and our Olympus Property brand. We are proud to demonstrate that our onsite teams, our home-office teams, and our owner-operators, are all ONE big team!
So – will you be joining us as the next #OlympusProud Assistant Manager?
Olympus Property is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Olympus Property Equal Employment Opportunity requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.