At Olympus Property, we pride ourselves on being #OlympusProud and having a diverse, dynamic, strong, and stable Company Culture. We are seeking a LEADING BUSINESS MANAGER that can be a teammate and a leader for their Community.
What's AWESOME about Olympus Property...
- Our CULTURE focuses heavily on Teamwork, Trust, Family, Fun, and Customer Care!
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and performance!
- We offer real, deserved advancement opportunities!
Here is what your day might look like as our Business Manager:
As our leading Business Manager, your priority is your TEAM and your RESIDENTS. With teamwork and customer care being two of our Company Values, it is up to you to bring those values to life! As well as cultivating our other values – Family, Fun, and Trust! You are systematic and a goal-oriented go-getter, who understand budgets, assets and financials, and care deeply about operational aspects of running a business, and that it's all about the people. This role is about leadership and being the kind of person who creates other leaders by guiding them with integrity. Overseeing and managing all aspects of your assigned asset, you will be working closely with your onsite leasing and maintenance team, as well as your Regional leadership advisors, vendor supplier partners and investors, all to drive the success of the community!
A few things that your day-to-day may include:
- Managing the financial performance of the property by overseeing rents, occupancy and expenditures.
- Managing, training and counseling onsite staff effectively.
- Analyzing monthly performance and budget projections and discussing strategies with the Regional and Sr. Regional Property Manager
- Completing annual asset business plans and budget forecasts.
- Reviewing, understanding and reporting financial information.
- Cultivating and executing marketing techniques and budgeting.
- Supervising resident retention, renewal and leasing programs to maintain maximum occupancy.
- Training and mentoring office staff in effort to implement sales and marketing materials and strategies.
- Providing direction and oversight to property maintenance staff.
- Motivating the team to stay in compliance, while creating the Olympus Culture for residents and team members alike.
- Ensuring that buildings, units, amenity space conditions are in market ready condition.
- Performing regular inspections of managed property.
- Bidding, negotiating and managing vendor service contracts and one-time projects.
- Providing additional reports as required.
- Promoting and teaching safe work-place practices.
- Multitasking to meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Working a flexible schedule.
- Touring the community with clients, vendors, and staff when needed.
If you’re the one we’re looking for…
- You know the difference between a leader and a boss!
- You’re a collaborator!
- You have above average organization and verbal skills!
- You have a strong, empathetic nature!
- You take pride in your work!
- You’re a natural born go-getter and have a great attitude!
- You have a knack for customer care and problem solving to make the most of any situation!
- You are a well-organized multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment!
What It’s Like To Work At Olympus:
You might be asking yourself “Why work for Olympus”? Well - ask our employees! Based on the welcomed feedback that our employees give, we continue to not only create but see a trustworthy, family oriented, fun environment unfold at our communities nationwide. We are considered by our teams as the “Best Company to Work For” in multifamily. Including accolades for just that. Over the years, Olympus has cultivated an employee culture that promotes collaboration where ideas are openly shared and employees are happy to be engaged. Our organization is based on the integrity of our Company Culture and our Olympus Property brand. We are proud to demonstrate that our onsite teams, our home-office teams, and our owner-operators, are all ONE big team!
So – will you be joining us as the next #OlympusProud Business Manager?
Olympus Property is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Olympus Property Equal Employment Opportunity requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.