At Olympus Property, we pride ourselves on being #OlympusProud and having a diverse, dynamic, strong, and stable Company Culture. We are seeking a TALENTED Lead Maintenance Technician that can be a leader for their community, their team, and Olympus!
What's AWESOME about Olympus Property...
- Our CULTURE focuses heavily on Teamwork, Trust, Family, Fun, and Customer Care!
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and performance!
- We offer real, deserved advancement opportunities!
- Tuition Reimbursement for further education or certifications like EPA/HVAC!
What it means to be our Lead Maintenance Technician:
As our talented Lead Maintenance Technician, your priority is YOUR TEAM! Being a strong coach and a leader to your hard-working maintenance team is the name of your game, as you’ll be overseeing the daily operations of your crew! Ensuring that your property is well-kept while also having excellent customer service skills to attend to the needs of your residents, of course! The driving success of your role and your community is being organized about your schedule, creating a great working environment, how you communicate with your team, vendors and residents, and caring first and foremost about making sure those residents LOVE where they live! The Business Manager is your leadership teammate, and you are the rock that holds the entire office and maintenance team together!
A few things that your day-to-day include:
• Managing the maintenance operations in the most efficient manner possible.
• Taking reasonable efforts to see that Olympus Property complies with all state, federal, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
• Supporting and participating in selection of hiring of maintenance team members.
• Regularly inspecting property and ensures required maintenance and repairs are completed.
• Scheduling maintenance members their forecasted workloads.
• Ordering, purchasing and maintaining sufficient inventories of tools, parts, and supplies.
• Communication and contracting with third-party supplier partners.
• Monitoring and tracking service requests.
• Performing preventative maintenance work and turn-key operations.
• Ensuring the storage and shop areas are neat, well-stocked, clean and organized.
• Completing of monthly, quarterly, and yearly property inspections.
• Managing the maintaining of grounds, irrigation systems, interior structures, appliances, exterior structures of buildings, pools, and other common areas.
• Coordinating repairs to structural, mechanical and electrical systems, heating and ventilation systems, and building interiors and exteriors.
• Supervising of property turn-key operations, whether in-house or by sub-contractors.
• Working closely with the office staff to ensure units are ready for showing or move-ins.
• Consistently adhering to property policies and ability to identify all utility safety.
• Developing an effective, proactive team that works together to achieve objectives.
• Regularly inspecting property for property safety and security.
• Maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service standards.
If you’re the one we’re looking for…
• You have many years of Maintenance experience!
• You are mister or misses “fix-it”!
• You love to work with your hands!
• You take pride in your work!
• You’re a natural born leader and have a great attitude!
• You have a knack for problem solving, and make the most of any situation!
• You are a well-organized multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment!
• You care about doing what it takes to make what you do successful!
What It’s Like To Work At Olympus:
You might be asking yourself “Why work for Olympus”? Well - ask our employees! Based on the welcomed feedback that our employees give, we continue to not only create but see a trustworthy, family oriented, fun environment unfold at our communities nationwide. We are considered by our teams as the “Best Company to Work For” in multifamily. Including accolades for just that. Over the years, Olympus has cultivated an employee culture that promotes collaboration where ideas are openly shared and employees are happy to be engaged. Our organization is based on the integrity of our Company Culture and our Olympus Property brand. We are proud to demonstrate that our onsite teams, our home-office teams, and our owner-operators, are all ONE big team!
So – will you be joining us as the next #OlympusProud Lead Maintenance Technician?
Olympus Property is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Olympus Property Equal Employment Opportunity requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.