$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
At Olympus Property, we pride ourselves on being #OlympusProud and having a diverse, dynamic, strong, and stable Company Culture. We are seeking a hardworking Maintenance Technician that can use their skills to be a leader for their community, their team, and Olympus!
What's AWESOME about Olympus Property...
- Our CULTURE focuses heavily on Teamwork, Trust, Family, Fun, and Customer Care!
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and performance!
- We offer real, deserved advancement opportunities!
- Tuition Reimbursement for further education or certifications like EPA/HVA
What it means to be our Maintenance Technician:
As our hardworking Maintenance Technician, your priority are YOUR RESIDENTS! Being a key-part to your maintenance team, you’ll be working alongside a group that keeps your property running strong! The driving success of your role is that you’ll be the go-to for residents to get things done and be able to say proudly that they LOVE where they live! You’ll be on your feet, keeping busy, and doing what you love best – fixing things! The Lead Maintenance Technician is your team leader, and you are part of the property-glue that keeps the entire team together!
A few things that your day-to-day include:
- Taking responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property.
- Performing maintenance requests for residents with friendly, quality service.
- Using your knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, painting, appliance repair, etc.
- Inspecting vacant apartment homes and prepare for their upcoming occupancy.
- Assisting the Leading Maintenance Technician with preventative maintenance.
- Assistance in maintaining the grounds, and interior and exterior common areas.
- Supporting the office team with various urgent service items, including emergency maintenance and requests.
- Being available to step in when needed on an on-call basis.
- Handling lock changes including lock-outs, replacements, and move-ins.
- Operating various hand tools daily, including power tools.
- Carrying out detailed written and verbal instruction and communication.
- Having knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical is preferred.
If you’re the one we’re looking for…
- You take pride in your work!
- You are a great listener!
- You offer a solution to every problem!
- You have a genuine interest in fixing things!
- You are self-motivating and self-starting!
- You enjoy keeping busy and working with your hands!
- You are a well-organized multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment!
- You care about doing what it takes to make what you do successful!
What It’s Like To Work At Olympus:
You might be asking yourself “Why work for Olympus”? Well - ask our employees! Based on the welcomed feedback that our employees give, we continue to not only create but see a trustworthy, family oriented, fun environment unfold at our communities nationwide. We are considered by our teams as the “Best Company to Work For” in multifamily. Including accolades for just that. Over the years, Olympus has cultivated an employee culture that promotes collaboration where ideas are openly shared and employees are happy to be engaged. Our organization is based on the integrity of our Company Culture and our Olympus Property brand. We are proud to demonstrate that our onsite teams, our home-office teams, and our owner-operators, are all ONE big team!
So – will you be joining us as the next #OlympusProud Maintenance Technician?
Olympus Property is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Olympus Property Equal Employment Opportunity requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.