At Olympus Property, we pride ourselves on being #OlympusProud and having a diverse, dynamic, strong, and stable Company Culture. We are seeking a SUPERSTAR Leasing Consultant that can be an ambassador for their community, their team, and Olympus.
What's AWESOME about Olympus Property...
- Our CULTURE focuses heavily on Teamwork, Trust, Family, Fun, and Customer Care!
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and performance!
- We offer real, deserved advancement opportunities!
- Tuition reimbursement and further education towards industry certifications!
- Onsite Apartment Discount, Generous Benefits, Bonuses and Commissions!
What it means to be our Leasing Consultant:
As our Rockstar Leasing Consultant, your priority is PEOPLE! Being enthusiastically the “face of the property” and an initial point of contact, you’ll be serving residents, prospects, vendors and all customers of the-like! The driving success of your role and your community is caring first and foremost about helping others find their home sanctuary and LOVE where they live! The Business Manager is your direct leader, and you are part of the property-glue that holds the entire office and maintenance team together!
A few things that your day-to-day include:
- Showing and leasing apartment homes to prospective residents.
- Explaining details of the different apartment unit options and variations.
- Providing exemplary customer service to both current and prospective residents.
- Greet visitors in a warm, courteous, professional and welcoming manner.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the property.
- Close “the sale” of new apartment homes to prospective residents.
- Prepare lease paperwork, obtain move-in keys, and additional duties prior to new resident arrival.
- Entry of information into internal resident database.
- Utilize sales and marketing strategies to help increase property traffic.
- Perform various administrative duties.
- Respond to resident requests and help to minimize and resolve resident concerns.
- Know the property’s product.
- Plan, facilitate and participate in resident functions and resident activities
- Visit locators and local businesses to promote your product.
If you’re the one we’re looking for…
- You have the confidence to sell anything!
- You take pride in your work!
- You’re a natural born go-getter and have a great attitude!
- You have a knack for customer care and problem solving to make the most of any situation!
- You are a well-organized multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment!
- You are proficient in writing, speaking, and communicating in-person, on the phone, virtually, and through email!
- You have the flexibility to work weekends and care about doing what it takes to make what you do successful!
What It’s Like To Work At Olympus:
You might be asking yourself “Why work for Olympus”? Well - ask our employees! Based on the welcomed feedback that our employees give, we continue to not only create but see a trustworthy, family oriented, fun environment unfold at our communities nationwide. We are considered by our teams as the “Best Company to Work For” in multifamily. Including accolades for just that. Over the years, Olympus has cultivated an employee culture that promotes collaboration where ideas are openly shared and employees are happy to be engaged. Our organization is based on the integrity of our Company Culture and our Olympus Property brand. We are proud to demonstrate that our onsite teams, our home-office teams, and our owner-operators, are all ONE big team!
So – will you be joining us as the next #OlympusProud Leasing Consultant?
Olympus Property is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Olympus Property Equal Employment Opportunity requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.