Olympus Property will be growing in this area in the future!
Applying for this upcoming position will ensure that your application is considered when a position does become available near you!
At Olympus Property, we pride ourselves on being #OlympusProud and having a diverse, dynamic, strong and stable Company Culture. We are seeking a detail-oriented Housekeeper that can be an ambassador for their community, their team, and Olympus.
What's AWESOME about Olympus Property...
- Our CULTURE focuses heavily on Teamwork, Trust, Family, Fun, and Customer Care!
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and performance!
- We offer real, deserved advancement opportunities!
Here is what your day will look like as our Housekeeper:
As our Housekeeper, your priority is providing a high level of cleanliness and superb appearance for all of our apartments and amenities! You will be a key element to our residents loving to call their apartment home! You are enthusiastic and dependable about taking pride in the quality of your work. The Business Manager is your direct leader and you will work alongside the Leasing and Maintenance team to create a fun, family environment!
A few things that are your day-to-day, include:
- Professionally clean and maintain the apartment community interiors such as model homes, vacant homes, and amenities.
- Freshen vacant apartments, leasing office and common areas.
- Vacuum, mop, clean windows, remove trash, clean appliances and dust.
- Clean and sanitize the restrooms in the office, common areas and pool areas.
- Assist in all other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in housekeeping is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- May need to assist in after-hours emergencies when necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb stairs on a regular basis.
If you’re the one we’re looking for…
- You are used to being on your feet!
- You take pride in your work!
- You’re a natural born go-getter and have a great attitude!
- You are a well-organized multi-tasker that enjoys a fast-paced environment!
- You are proficient in writing, speaking, and communicating in-person, on the phone, virtually, and through email!
- You have the flexibility to work weekends and care about doing what it takes to make what you do successful!
What It’s Like To Work At Olympus:
You might be asking yourself “Why work for Olympus”? Well - ask our employees! Based on the welcomed feedback that our employees give, we continue to not only create but see a trustworthy, family oriented, fun environment unfold at our communities nationwide. We are considered by our teams as the “Best Company to Work For” in multifamily. Including accolades for just that. Over the years, Olympus has cultivated an employee culture that promotes collaboration where ideas are openly shared and employees are happy to be engaged. Our organization is based on the integrity of our Company Culture and our Olympus Property brand. We are proud to demonstrate that our onsite teams, our home-office teams, and our owner-operators, are all ONE big team!
So – will you be joining us as the next #OlympusProud Housekeeper?
Olympus Property is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law. Olympus Property Equal Employment Opportunity requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.