We’re looking for an experienced and empathetic Product Designer to join our Global Product Design & Research team. You will be involved in the design of all aspects of our customer experience and working closely with strategic partners in technology and product teams bringing to life our key initiatives.
The candidate can be hired in Portugal or Spain only and need to be based within these 2 countries.
Our Design team
Our Design team is on a mission to transform the way we build products at OLX Group. Before a small team, we are now expanding fast and bringing the best talent in the world to help us strengthen our design practice with a committed and passionate focus on solving real problems for our customers.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Be involved in the end-to-end design, development and implementation process by translating customer problems into solutions, design from workflow and interactions to high fidelity visual designs. Be able to absorb multiple sources of feedback in the process, explore multiple hypotheses and drive the decision-making process to ensure the best product experience
- Being involved in design processes across the product lifecycle setting the vision for the user experience and managing collaboration with stakeholders
- Working closely with a collaborative and cross-functional team in developing and implementing a high-quality product experience in all stages of product development
- Represent the Product Design & Research team in facilitating and contributing to design discussions and workshops, giving feedback in planning and product channels
As a Product Designer, you will need:
- Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centered design methodologies and research to tackle complex product problems
- Proven experience and ability in all different process stages from problem-solving definition to development and implementation
- Attention to detail, with great end solution case studies examples that prove solving customer problems
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are a self-starter
- A big plus if you have experience across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, VR, and AR.
What can we offer you:
- Be part of an international, ambitious and successful team working with experienced people who will support you through this journey at OLX Group
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits such as life and health insurance, bonus scheme, etc.
- Learning & Development budget
- Career guidance & path
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Everyday snacks, fruit and drinks in the office
- Travel opportunities across our European hubs
If you want to join us, apply here. If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look here. And remember, we are an equal opportunities’ employer.