We’re looking for an experienced and Senior UX Researcher to join our Global Product Design & Research team. You will be responsible for driving the user research in all aspects of our customer experience and working closely with strategic partners in technology and product teams bringing to life our key initiatives. We are looking for methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods as well as understanding the motivations by experience with quantitative research.
Our Research team
Our Research team is on a mission to transform the way we build products at OLX Group. Before a small team, we are now expanding fast and bringing the best talent in the world to help us strengthen our design practice with a committed and passionate focus on solving real problems for our customers.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Analyse and synthesise research results to develop actionable insights that will influence and drive both strategy and execution;
- Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand user behavior, pain points, needs and aspirations;
- Be the evangelist for the user-centric approach by bringing other people into the process and providing education materials;
- Translate and show your understanding of what research means for business ideas working closely with a cross-functional team of Product Designers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Data Scientists and so on;
- Conducting user research using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods generating strategic insights and initiatives;
- Mentor and develop user researchers to assure and improve research practice on an individual and community basis;
- Manage stakeholder relationships at all levels and professionally handle challenging conversations.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to understand and interpret quantitative and qualitative research findings within the context of the product/business transforming it into impactful recommendations;
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written, oral and visual);
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams across the globe and to present information to all levels of the organization;
- Intellectual curiosity – initiative to dig into the who, why, where, what & how;
- Curious about people, their behavior and how they get along with mobile/digital products;
- Advanced knowledge of software tools & applications for conducting usability research & testing, crafting prototypes and delivering impactful presentations;
- Experience in working with agile development teams and remote set-up;
- Inherent interest in eCommerce & marketplace platforms and broadly in the consumer Internet & mobile space;
- Most meaningfully, an extremely positive “Can Do” attitude which continuously drives you to take initiative and demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation.
- Strong team player and leadership skills
- Fluent in English and Polish - speaking and writing (mandatory)
What do we offer?
- Be part of an international, ambitious and successful team working with experienced people who will support you through this journey at OLX Group
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits such as life and health insurance, bonus scheme, etc.
- Learning & Development budget
- Career guidance & path
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious and modern office
- Everyday snacks, fruit and drinks in the office
- Travel opportunities across our European hubs (when the current coronavirus situation gets stable)
- OLX Group is a global product and tech company, operating in more than 40 countries under 17 outstanding brands such as dubizzle, letgo, OLX, Property24, AutoTrader and more.
- We’re a team of 5,000+ ambitious, curious people building online marketplaces that are used by over 330 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything, promoting prosperity within local communities.
- We are proud to be different, and we operate differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.We are allergic to corporate interference and we love to operate in exotic and challenging markets! We improvise, experiment and push each other further, powering the brave.
- OLX Group belongs to Naspers, a global internet and entertainment company and one of the largest technology investors in the world.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.