OLX Group, we're one of the world's fastest-growing networks of trading platforms. Serving over 300 million users monthly, across 20 brands and operating in 30+ countries around the world.
We help people buy and sell cars, find homes, get jobs, trade goods - anything from teddy bears to an industrial gelato maker. We own over 20 well-loved household brands such as OLX, Standvirtual & Imovirtual. Our platforms are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for all our customers. Our team in Portugal builds some of the most successful automotive marketplaces in Europe. We relentlessly iterate and transform our products with our customers in mind and with your help, we could make car trading a stress-free experience.
Reporting to the Customer Success Data Analytics Manager, you will work in an agile, cross-functional team of data engineers, data visualisation experts and analytics specialists, to organize and leverage the vast amounts of data that OLX is collecting every day.
What you will be doing :
As a Data Analyst you will focus on providing insightful information to the business mainly regarding the activity of Sales and Customer Support teams. You will also be empowered to make recommendations, backed by data and insights, to your Management which will result in a direct impact in the Customer Support, Sales Team and Customer Success way of working.
- Perform data analysis on all results and prepare presentations for either Sales or Customer Support packs and respective stakeholders;
- Liaise with engineering team to ensure accuracy on all deliverables, prepare summaries and provide support to all data analysis;
- Perform data analysis and facilitate in delivery to all end users;
- Organize all consumption anomalies and determine defects for data and prepare appropriate resolutions;
- Identify, interpret data and patterns, and analyse results using statistical techniques in complex data sets;
- Conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design;
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Conceptualise and build engaging dashboards able to capture the business problem and adapt them to the target audience;
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst;
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings;
- Ability to analyse, model, interpret data, and show insights in the form of dashboards;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Be an effective decision-maker;
- A methodical and logical approach;
- Fluency in English - written and verbal communication;
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment;
- Experience with relational SQL databases;
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, QlikSense, etc;
- Experience with data analysis languages such as R or Python
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet Brands in the world, contributing to the global OLX Group success, based in Lisbon
- Perks like a laptop, phone, bonus system for good performance, and much more
- We also offer a great working environment, a young and fun team, constant training and challenging projects
What you'll need to know about us:
At OLX Group, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We shape the future of trade as one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, operating in 30+ countries under 20+ well-loved brands including OLX, Otomoto, Letgo, Property24, and many more.
We love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
We also unlock value within our company. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
Last but not least, we unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
We are committed to our cause: shaping the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We are OLX Group.
OLX Group data points:
- 300M monthly active users (MAUs)
- #1 ranking app in 17 of our 18 horizontal markets (Google Play)
- US$ 1.3B revenue and +37% revenue growth (FY 20)
- 30+ countries
- 20+ brands
- 10,000+ people
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Inspired and interested in the job? Be encouraged to apply!
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about us take a look around our careers page and the OLX Group website
Follow us on Linkedin. Check our OLX Group Engineering Blog and Twitter Tech.