Tech Talent Sourcing Manager
As our first Tech Talent Sourcing Manager, your mission is to build, lead and develop the technical sourcing team in Europe. You will act as a trusted partner for other Talent Acquisition Leaders and stakeholders across the business. You will be responsible for building sourcing strategies, targeting the right markets, and scaling the function to keep up with the growth of the business. You will report to the Global Head of Tech Talent Acquisition, Manjuri Sinha.
If you are a creator by nature and like to take ownership of things and build something from scratch, this is an excellent opportunity to express your creativity and leadership skills.
About the Tech Talent Acquisition Team
Our global Technical Talent Acquisition team consists of 30+ people based in Poznan, Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and Gurgaon. This highly talented team is responsible for hiring across product, data and tech talent across our business in Europe, Turkey, India and LATAM.
What you will be doing:
- Build up the Tech sourcing function to boost OLX Tech recruitment (define and build the team, the structure, the sourcing strategy, the tooling and ways of working with our recruitment team)
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and the rest of the talent acquisition team to build a comprehensive talent sourcing strategy
- Create innovative projects and initiatives
- Recruit, train, onboard and develop a world-class sourcing team
- Evaluate sourcing tools and search techniques, and implement new ones
- Provide Research, Talent Insights and advisory to senior leadership to enable data-driven talent strategies
This might be for you if you have:
- Significant sourcing and/or recruiting experience with proven track record as a leader
- Excellent knowledge of the technical recruiting landscape in Europe
- Experience in implementing innovative sourcing solutions and strategies
- A deep focus on people development and motivating high performing teams
- Ability to lead and inspire remote distributed teams
- A data-driven approach to decision-making
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and a constant growth mindset
What we have for you:
- A competitive salary with an annual performance bonus
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international team of top talent acquisition professionals learning from one another and contributing to the global OLX Group success
- An opportunity to make international impact and help us scale our products across Europe
- An extraordinary place to learn and develop within fast-growing, global classifieds leader which opens further career opportunities in the diverse world of OLX and Prosus
- Work in a multicultural and international environment. We currently have 50+ nationalities!
- Great perks and numerous learning opportunities
What you need to know about us:
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.