In this role you will work at the intersection of business, operations, design and engineering to shape and drive Olx Autos products that help improve the lives of millions of buyers and sellers in emerging markets primarily across Asia, and the Americas. As a Head of Product, in a global product organisation with operations in more than 40 countries as Olx and 8 markets as Olx Autos, you have an enticing and challenging role with a huge opportunity to make owning, upkeeping and maintaining cars at a fair and transparent price a reality in largely unorganised markets today over the next couple of years.
In this role you will be at the core of our financial operations, defining its transformation and the way our company prepares itself for its next billion dollars in revenue. As OLX Autos seeks to bring transparency and trust to used car transactions, integration with financial systems plays a key role.
You will face the incremental challenge of building solutions for our 3 core business streams: used car purchases, sales and financing, while catering for both B2C and B2B scenarios and adding new revenue streams to a diversity of countries.
You will be responsible for inspiring and crafting an actionable product strategy to identify, prioritize and solve for core problems that our consumers, stakeholders and internal teams face while arriving at a reasonable balance of acquiring assets and optimizing the arehousing of vehicles.
On a day to day basis, you will be expected to
- You collaborate with stakeholders within and outside your team, in order to drive the development, alignment, and execution of the product roadmap & vision
- Collaborate with external consulting firms to devise the best possible solution.
- You ensure the right balance between pragmatism, quality and user & commercial value when assigning clear KPIs to the roadmap
- You lead your product team by example. You are not hesitant to help and work hands-on in day-to-day operations in order to achieve the goals set
- Define and own success metrics to improve process efficiency and effectiveness
- Obsess over problem solving, TAT reduction, customer delight and attention to detail.
Who we’re looking for:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science & Engineering from Tier 1/1.5 T schools and/or MBA from Tier 1/1.5 B schools
- Work experience: 7+ years of experience in Product Management (where at least 3+ years is in an financially-oriented position)
- You have 2+ years of experience in leading and developing product managers in an agile setting
- You are obsessed about users - you place yourself in the position of your users to make something amazing for them. You have driven user research and usability studies in the past
- You are detail-oriented. Financing, taxation and inventory management demand obsessively focused planning.
- You like to solve problems, dig into data and find creative solutions
- You are passionate about data and always on the lookout for that new application and tech products that makes life easier
- You have proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Bonus: SAP/Hana4 implementation track record.