300M monthly active users; US$ 1.3 billion revenue & +37% Growth (FY 20); Part of Naspers’ Prosus, one of the biggest technology investors in the world. +30 countries. +20 Brands. Powered by +7500 employees representing 82 nationalities.That’s what’s on our plate at OLX Group. And that's why we need your help.Join Us. Shape your career with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
As Commercial Operations Manager in Mexico, you will be in charge of implementing the commercial strategies and building client relationships in order to give the best possible experience to help meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Implementing the commercial strategies to help meet organizational goals and objectives
- Develop the commercial area and operation network in order to build a new way of buying and selling cars online
- Build and nurture client relationship in order to give the best possible experience in line with company's goals
- Lead, motivate and develop your team of collaborators, promote the development of new commercial leaders, ensure building the right capabilities.
- Works with other department heads to achieve company goals and KPIs
- Conduct market research to inform strategic business decisions
- Maintain awareness of the market situation, competitive landscape and progress of key referents in the market.
- Ensure that the organization complies with contractual obligations as well as state and federal regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related areas with a minimum of experience between 5-7 years in commercial businesses with expansion strategies preferably in Automotive companies.
- Experience in positions of commercial management in Mexico's car industry (retail, vehicle maintenance, car washers, car quotes, managing between 100 and 300 cars)
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken) in the English language and innovative mindset, business skills
- Planning and execution capabilities
- Proven experience in commercial departments/areas with excelent track record
- Customer focus: customer-centric.
- Development mindset
- Fast learner
- Teamwork orientation and team development
- Results orientation and initiative
- Setting effective priorities
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Check our careers website here.
Check out our talent, product, engineering and design blogs here
Follow us on Linkedin