AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS /OLX GROUP
300M monthly active users; US$ 1.3 billion revenue & +37% Growth (FY 20);
Part of Naspers’ Prosus, one of the biggest technology investors in the world.
+30 countries. +20 Brands. Powered by +7500 employees representing 82 nationalities.
That’s what’s on our plate at OLX Group. And that's why we need your help.
Join Us. Shape your career with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Senior Planning and Implementation Lead you will lead all aspects of complex HR projects and change management initiatives. In this role you will collaboratively across all areas of HR and the business to bring structure and process to ensure the successful delivery of high priority and often ambiguous projects.
- Participate as an active member of the HR Effectiveness Team
- Provide insights and thought leadership to the development of framework, methodologies and tools used by the Global HR Effectiveness Team
- Support the creation of business case and requirements documents
- Champion initiatives and processes that foster scalability and efficiency for leaders and employees.
- Drive and manage complex HR Projects from ideation to completion.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the scope and objectives of the initiative.
- Develop a comprehensive detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Take a data driven approach to identify and evaluate key opportunities and risk, focused on synthesizing competing considerations to help make the best change and implementation plans.
- Manage stakeholder expectations to ensure alignment on approach, methodologies, and outcomes
- Rapidly understand key levers, prioritize effectively and structure work appropriately.
- Manage and monitor changes to project scope, schedule and cost using OLX tools and resources.
- Regularly communicate project updates and escalate issues with key stakeholders and/or decision makers.
- Perform risk management assessments, define, and monitor risk mitigation plans.
- Create, manage, and monitor project budget and proactively raise concerns, risks, challenges based on project deliverables and constraints.
- Conflict Resolution: Brings others together to resolve conflict and reconcile differences
- Decision Making: Makes high quality decisions based on limited information
- Embraces Diversity: Understands others' perspectives and deals effectively with different types of people
- Manages Others: Takes charge of a group and motivates group members towards a common goal
- Teamwork: Works effectively with people and cooperates with others
- Communication: Conveys ideas effectively and identifies messages others are attempting to convey
- Execution: Sets goals, monitors progress, and takes the initiative to improve work
- Adaptation: Adjusts to changes in the workplace while maintaining a positive demeanor
- Persuasion: Convinces others of a direction, activity, or ideas and influences decisions -making
- Innovation: Generates novel solutions and creative ideas to solve problems
Check our careers website here.
Check out our talent, product, engineering and design blogs here
Follow us on Linkedin