We are looking for a Telesales Account Manager (f/m) in our amazing OLX Hub in Bucharest.
As a Telesales Account Manager for Autovit & OLX Auto you will be at the forefront of the Auto market, empowering our users and prospects with the best solutions to reach their clients, in the Cars domain.
...at OLX Group Romania
In Romania, we are 100+ people working for OLX, Storia.ro, and Autovit.ro. Currently from home, but usually from our cozy office in the center of Bucharest. OLX is the leader of the classifieds market, helping millions of people make the smart choice every day – creating more space at home, repairing a broken pipe or, just like you, finding the best job. Storia.ro, our real-estate platform, helps people find the place they can call home – for a while or forever. Autovit.ro is the market leader of the auto classifieds industry, connecting drivers to the car that will take them where they need and want to be.
A typical day at OLX Group, in the role of Telesales Account Manager, could include:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to advise them about our services;
- Answering questions about the products/ services or the company;
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales;
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed;
- Enter and update customer information in the database;
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner;
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Have proven experience as Telesales Account Manager or other sales/customer service role;
- Have good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems;
- Possess the ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects;
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Act cool-tempered and able to handle rejection;
- Have outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for the leading classifieds brands, a place that takes the best out of being a global company and bringing a nice local flavor;
- A desk in a beautifully designed office in the center of Bucharest, close to some of the best coffee shops and brunch places. However, the job will be remote during the pandemic, for obvious reasons;
- Continuous investment in your development, through trainings. Also, the chance to connect for advice and inspiration to other professionals from all over the world;
- Complex compensation package (monthly performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation);
- Friendly, curious and driven colleagues that get stuff done and consider that enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
- Cake. Or other gifts. We like to get creative about them.
Make your own smart choice!
OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.