We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (remote position) to support our large scale infrastructure while improving reliability and automation. We’re a team of 10,000 ambitious, curious people building trading platforms that are used by hundreds of millions of people every month!
What you will be doing:
- Support a Global Distributed Classifieds Platform Evolution (scalability, high-availability, deployment, and performance).
- Architect, implement and maintain infrastructure services to enable our distributed platform growth.
- Advocate sensible and scalable system design, and share responsibility within the organization in diagnosing, resolving, and proactively preventing production issues.
- Automate as much as humanly possible and always configure as code.
- Take operational responsibility for the services that we own, including taking part in an on-call rotation, practice balanced incident response and blameless postmortems.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience building and scaling high-traffic Web Applications.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Python, Go or Ruby.
- Good knowledge of containers and containers orchestration, such as Kubernetes.
- Advanced knowledge of *nix environment (sysadmin level).
- Good knowledge in the AWS or similar ecosystems.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Ansible, Terraform).
- Strong skills in fixing and debugging systems and networks.
What we’ll give you:
- Salary: 12000-17000 PLN gross + annual bonus 15%
- Contribute to the global OLX Group success.
- International career and travel opportunities.
- Work with an international team of top engineers learning from one another.
- Any equipment you might need and a company mobile phone.
- A budget for education, training, and conferences.
- OLX Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing networks of trading platforms.
- We operate more than 20 well-loved local brands, including Avito, OLX, Property24, Otomoto, and many more across 30+ countries on 5 continents.
- We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. This is how we do it:
- We unlock value for our 300 million monthly users, helping them buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and more.
- We unlock value for entrepreneurs and businesses, helping them find customers.
- We unlock value in the world’s limited resources, by inspiring more conscious consumption through trade.
- We unlock value within our team of 10,000+ people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential.
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture that seeks out the diverse perspectives and experiences of our people and becomes a company superpower and strategic competitive advantage.
- We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate.
- OLX Group combines the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
Our D&I Statement:
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.