WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: STABILITY + DOCUMENTATION MANAGER
The Stability Manager is responsible for developing stability strategy, establishing stability protocols, analysis of data, and writing stability reports for new OLLY products. This role will collaborate with the Quality Senior Stability Manager to ensure products are appropriately monitored for stability according to industry standards. The Stability Manager reports directly to the Product Development Director with additional support and direction from the Quality Director. The Stability Manager will also be responsible for the configuration and management of OLLY’s product lifecycle management system (TraceGains) and all associated knowledge management systems.
Product Stability Management
- Act as the subject matter expert for new product stability
- Manage the design and implementation of product stability for new products being launched to market
- Collaborate with PD Managers and operations to ensure stability studies are initiated in accordance with approved protocols
- Track stability studies for new products, alternative packaging configurations, and formulation changes
- Statistically analyze stability data and generate stability reports to justify established shelf life
- Lead stability investigations, propose solutions, finalize corrective actions, and support execution of corrective actions
- Develop and execute stability-related process improvement initiatives
- Act as the subject matter expert for OLLY’s Product Lifecycle Management system (TraceGains)
- Manage the configuration, maintenance, and improvement of TraceGains in conjunction with the TG Administrator
- Project manage initiatives such as regulatory improvements, system integrations, and onboarding of new suppliers
- Ensure all controlled information in TraceGains is accurate and compliant with industry standards
- Develop strategies and solutions to address any systemic problems or issues identified
- Lead system and process improvements with TraceGains, OLLY, and external cross functional partners
- Train all users on system procedures and upgrades
You have a meticulous eye for detail and you love when things flow - professionally and personally. When they don't, you're the first to notice and you figure out just how to get things back on track. You are proactive, highly organized, self-driven and expect the best from yourself - you genuinely see the cup half full, even under pressure.
You're looking for a job where you can make an immediate impact on the day to day organization and workflows of the operations and product innovation teams. You like to solve problems and you want to work as an integral part of a team that makes great things happen.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5 years of experience in a dietary supplements manufacturing environment
- 3-4 years of experience implementing a successful stability program with industry-accepted standards
- 2-3 years experience information management with high-level PLM system proficiency
- Must have proficiency in statistical assessment, data trending, and technical reporting
- Experience leading large-scale improvement initiatives with examples of proven success
- Knowledge of CFR and regulatory standards for dietary supplements or pharmaceuticals
- Must have amazing organizational skills with an eye for detail, consistency, quality, and order
- Systematic approach to project planning, execution, reporting, and implementation
- Professional communication skills - listening, verbal and written
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach in ambiguous situations and lead by example
- Agile and innovative attitude- willingness to continuously learn, suggest options, and apply expertise to solve problems
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Food Sciences, Engineering, or closely related discipline; Master’s Degree Preferred
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA. Relocation support will be provided for out-of-area candidates. (Hybrid - 1 day in office (Tuesdays) / 4 days WFH)
HOURS: Full time, exempt
MANAGER: Product Development Director
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.