WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager for our Supplements Innovation + Cross-Segment Platforms, the Associate Brand Manager will serve as a key member of the Brand Team by owning business analytics for Supplements and assisting with product, brand, and category research. They will be responsible for monitoring brand health across channels and helping determine how to maximize growth by analyzing competitive activity, consumer feedback and industry trends. This role will also assist in crafting and supporting the strategy and driving the business for our Kids and Trial & Travel product platforms. Opportunities for new experiences and growth are limitless!
- Own the company performance dashboard: track and analyze OLLY and category performance; monitor competition and new launches to assess impact to OLLY; identify business drivers, threats, and opportunities
- Partner with Insights to monitor industry trends and research competitive products, brands, and categories
- Collaborate with broader Brand team on qualitative and quantitative consumer research, and in identifying and addressing unmet or under-served consumer, shopper, and customer needs
- Host monthly consumer review meetings to track trends, generate ideas, etc.
- Assist Senior Brand Manager on innovation and cross-segment platform projects as needed, building foundational brand management skills through hands-on experience
- Assist in crafting and supporting the strategy and day-to-day management of Kids and Trial & Travel platforms
You’re not afraid to dive into data, interpreting numbers and translating them into actionable recommendations. You have a growth mindset and love solving problems through creativity and agility. You’re a strategic thinker, but also someone who can execute the day-to-day plan. You're looking for a job where no two days are the same and you want to grow with a company while building a career in brand management. You thrive in a collaborative environment and embody our values (R.E.S.P.E.C.T, Transparent, Optimistic, Disruptive, Helpful).
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 2-3 years of experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry working with household products sold across brick & mortar and e-commerce channels (exposure to Target, Walmart, D2C, and Amazon desired; experience in Brand and/or Nutrition a plus)
- Strong data analytics skills, including familiarity with syndicated and shopper data (e.g., IRI Unify, Neilson, Target POL); expertise manipulating large data sets in Excel with pivot tables, vlookups, etc.; experience building and maintaining performance dashboards and crafting written reports
- Connective thinker who can identify information relevant to a situation, extract meaningful insights from it, string those insights together into a cohesive, logical narrative, and build actionable recommendations that stem from that narrative
- Foundational understanding of core business disciplines, including finance, operations, sales and marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation development, and storytelling skills
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA Relocation support will not be provided for out-of-area candidates. (Hybrid - 1 day/week in office on Tuesdays)
HOURS: full time, exempt (salary)
MANAGER: Senior Brand Manager, Innovation & Cross-Segment Platforms
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.