WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: FP+A Reporting Manager
The Olly FP+A Reporting Manager is responsible for all US + International reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis. This role will report to the Senior FP+A Director with interim reporting to the VP Finance.
- Collect, interpret and review financial information - assess and provide recommendations for standardizing our monthly financial report process
- Create reports and dashboards in Excel and analytical platforms like Power BI and Anaplan
- Provide analysis on financial trends - track and analyze key performance indicators shared externally and internally for analysis; summarize and report trends to the OLLY Leadership Team and Unilever
- Manage the execution of special projects and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Track and report on Capital Spend
- Track and report on quarterly Segment P&L and customer P&L internally and externally
- Support the International team in developing and reporting on the International intercompany P&L
- Develop Ecomm Analysis and track Ecomm portfolio analysis
- Consolidate OLLY financial data for Unilever
- Quarterly board meeting preparation
- Develop key KPI for Cost management, inventory management and copacker management
- Own monthly reporting cadence and ensure they are published on time
- Own new innovation processes while ensuring financial guidelines are maintained
You have a meticulous eye for detail, and you love when things flow - professionally and personally. When they do not, you're the first to notice and you figure out just how to get things back on track. You are proactive, highly organized, self-driven and expect the best from yourself - you genuinely see the cup half full, even under pressure. You are looking for a job where no two days are the same and you want to grow with a company. You like to solve problems and you want to work as an integral part of a team that makes great things happen.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in finance reporting
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Must have exceptional excel skills with experience performing power queries and working with Power BI
- Excellent report development and report automation skills
- Ability to simplify financial information and present logical recommendations
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is a plus but not required
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA relocation support will be provided for out-of-area candidates. (Hybrid - 1 day in office (Tuesdays) / 4 days WFH)
HOURS: full time, exempt (salary)
MANAGER: Senior FP+A Director (interim reporting to VP Finance)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.