WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Health and Wellbeing, an exciting new division within Unilever built with a start-up mindset by welcoming a fantastic selection of companies to the Unilever family. In North America these include OLLY, Liquid I.V., SmartyPants, Welly and Onnit. Each of these companies has a fantastic variety of benefit-led products, with strong innovation and growth potential.
Our mission, with our science-backed and disruptive portfolio, is to improve the health and wellbeing of millions of consumers and become a leading Health and Wellness organization.
OUR ORGANIZATION – THE COLLECTIVE
As part of working together to achieve these goals we are forming one customer facing account team. Being part of the Collective offers a fantastic opportunity to represent more brands, and provide one voice to our customers, while also developing best in class capabilities. This will be a remarkable group of people coming together to work across a number of the different operating companies.
OUR HOME-BASED APPROACH:
While working for the Collective, at this stage, you will also be connected to a home company. The home company for this role will be OLLY. The development of ourselves as a Health and Wellbeing Collective is still in its infancy and so we welcome you to join us on the next chapter of this exciting growth journey.
- Work interdependently and cross-functionally to support the sales process in ALL areas needed.
- Be able to navigate across a complex array of cross functional stakeholders. You will be working not only with the field sales team, but each operating company’s sales strategy team and their internal cross functional partners.
- Develop, own & maintain key sales strategy tools (such as distribution trackers, promotional calendars, etc) as well as continually identifying needs as the business model develops.
- Help plan & execute all trade shows & conferences
- Support the development of deck presentations & materials for the Field Sales team for customer meetings, category reviews, and trade shows.
- Create & manage a sales sample process, working across multiple parties and bringing it to the central team. Once established you will need to coordinate with 5 operating companies to order in product; work with the 3PL to set up new items, manage inventory levels, etc; and work with the field sales team to process requests and ensure they reach their required destination on time.
- Make day to day work life fun for all of us!
KEY EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years supporting sales, marketing or operations teams in a coordinator capacity or equivalent experience in a fast paced startup environment
- 1+ year of CPG experience required
- Ability to take the lead in developing tools & process
- Impeccable organizational skills with an eye for consistency, quality and order
- Outstanding customer service/work ethic
- Professional communication skills - listening, verbal, and written
- The ability to work independently and carry out responsibilities accurately and efficiently with minimal direction
- The ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Dedication to accountability - you ask questions, learn quickly and find solutions
- You are completely at ease with computers, including Google Suite and the MS package
- You are curious – you possess the drive to always be learning and growing, professionally, and personally
- Warm and friendly personality and a wicked sense of humor
- Fun to sit next to on a 5 hour flight
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA - priority will be given to local candidates; relocation expenses not provided
HOURS: full time, nonexempt (Hybrid: 2x/week in office)
MANAGER: Sr. Director of Sales Strategy
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.