WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER
Our Project Manager will be responsible for working with the cross-functional team within OLLY to own and drive commercialization of our new products as well as optimization of the current OLLY portfolio. Reporting to our Project Management Director, this high-impact role will ensure OLLY continues to deliver amazing product experience for our consumers, hit the timeline requirements of our retailers, and meet our internal cost and quality metrics as we continue to rapidly expand our business.
- Lead cross-functional project teams in the development and commercialization of products – ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and on-strategy. Create project plans that seamlessly integrate workstreams between all Product Development, Operations, Creative, Marketing and Sales processes and functions
- Conduct ad hoc financial/scenario analysis to support product launches
- Lead milestone presentations with Leadership Team to make go-forward decisions on product launches
- Manage product changes by guiding decision making on project scope (hard versus soft conversions, budget allocation for obsoletes, transition window and communication plan to retailers), creating project schedules and liaising with Operations to ensure a seamless transition
- Interface with both internal and external partners; remove barriers by pre-emptively identifying and mitigating project risks
- Manage BOM setup process for product launches alongside master data manager
- Provide thought leadership on process improvements: build upon the existing product launch process to ensure it is scalable and identify opportunities to ensure swift and accurate execution of project plans
- Contribute to our culture and make life at Camp OLLY better for us all
You are a strong team player with a bias for action and creative problem solving, always thinking about contingencies and keeping options in your back pocket for those just-in-case situations. The team relies on you to keep tabs on everything going on and you never fail to deliver the goods; you have a keen attention for detail that helps keep people organized and on task. You excel at distilling complex issues into Cliffs Notes summaries for all levels of the organization and use your great communication skills to forge strong relationships with our external partners. You are a calming presence, an organized thinker, and demonstrate grace under pressure with ease.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5-7 years experience in project management or new product innovation at a CPG company
- Proven experience leading and managing project teams in a highly collaborative and fast-paced business environment
- Dynamic problem solver - comfortable challenging assumptions and offering solutions with incomplete information
- Transparent, open communicator - great listener who can read between the lines
- Ability to balance competing interests and ensure all objectives across multiple projects are met in a timely manner
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Great technical prowess - Excel and other MS Office products, experience with project management software (Wrike, Asana, Microsoft Project, etc.), background and strong interest in process development and project management principles; Master Data and Continuous Improvement principles experience a plus
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA - priority will be given to local candidates; relocation support will be provided for out-of-area candidates.
HOURS: full time, exempt (Hybrid: 2x/week in office)
MANAGER: Project Management Director
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.