WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: MASTER DATA ANALYST
The Master Data Analyst role is responsible for the accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of master data in OLLY’s ERP system Microsoft Navision. This includes assisting in the execution of information flow across multiple systems, as well as item set up and maintenance.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems and maintain processes to support the quality of data
- Assist in developing and maintaining requirements/specifications for new or enhanced functionality to department operational reports
- Help resolve data quality problems
- Understand and drive process control and improvement
- Support ongoing maintenance of data
- Work closely with business and IT to ensure proper master data rules are maintained and followed
- Perform master data additions, changes and deletions in accordance with procedures and business rules
- Ensure requests for master data maintenance are properly authorized and approved by working with appropriate Data Managers and Data Owners
- Identify risks and drive continuous improvements in data management utilizing data analytics, technical systems and operational improvements
- Leverage effective relationships among cross functional teams to understand the data needs and dependencies required for business process standardization
You have 2+ years of master data experience, ideally within the CPG industry. You’ve worked within ERP systems before and know how to bridge data from Nav into new systems. You have a passion for data analytics, love working in dynamic environments and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. You are a self-starter, unconventional thinker and never afraid to challenge the status quo.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 2+ years of experience working in supply chain, ideally within the CPG industry, with a top tier ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle) or direct Microsoft Navision experience
- Prior experience with supply chain master data, supply planning, or finance is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain principles and best practices
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Exceptionally high level of attention to detail - you love it when things match and line up!
- Strong data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Prior experience leading process change and/or systems implementation strongly preferred
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA - priority will be given to local candidates; relocation expenses not provided
HOURS: full time, nonexempt (Hybrid: 2x/week in office)
MANAGER: Master Data Manager
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.