WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: SR. GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER
OLLY is looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, media and advertising expert to help drive disruptive, efficient and effective media campaigns across traditional and digital channels. You will be expected to manage eight figure paid media budgets, optimize tactics based on meaningful insights, manage advertising agencies and partner/collaborate cross-functionally while hiring a team of 2-3 subject matter experts within the year.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience managing multi-channel media plans with a track record of success delivering against aggressive revenue goals and managing a high performing team. The role will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing.
- Brand Campaign Media: Lead media agency in strategy & planning, buying, execution, optimization and measurement for large advertising budget to drive HHP
- Performance Marketing: Drive performance marketing strategy and execution to deliver aggressive growth of DTC and Ecomm channels with full-funnel mindset, partnering closely with channel owners on Amazon, Omni, and Olly.com
- Measurement: Partner with Insights team (specifically Marketing Analytics Manager) to craft and manage robust learning agendas that deliver meaningful insights and real-time optimizations
- Integration: Represent paid media as subject matter expert and drive integration with cross-functional partners in PR, Ecomm, Brand, Social, Creative etc.
- Budgets: Closely manage paid media budgets in partnership with Integrated Marketing Manager and Finance
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing paid media budgets for growing and disruptive brands, preferably both at agency and client-side. They will be a highly strategic, a strong cross-functional partner, a creative and analytical thinker, and committed people leader.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 7-9 years in media strategy and planning with a focus on large-scale upper and lower funnel advertising campaigns that deliver measurable revenue
- Hands on agency experience planning media budgets for fast-growing brands and/or managing media agencies
- Highly collaborative and ability to integrate media efforts with cross-functional teams
- Ability to balance disruptive and innovative ideas with practical, proven tactics
- Ability to analyze data and elevate key insights to various internal audiences (ranging from marketing teams to leadership)
- Ability to be flexible in the face of unexpected budget or strategy shifts
- Strong people leadership skills and experience building and cultivating a high performing team
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office products
- BA with strong academic record
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA - priority will be given to local candidates; relocation support will be provided for out-of-area candidates.
HOURS: full time, exempt (Hybrid: 2x/week in office)
MANAGER: OLLY MarCom Director
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.