WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: SENIOR CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER
The Senior Creative Project Manager owns the overarching workflows and is responsible for defining and improving on existing processes to help drive and build a best-in-class studio with capabilities across all channels. You'll make sure the creative engine is humming along by seamlessly shepherding campaigns, digital, packaging, innovation, and in-store marketing projects from brief through to execution to implementation - specifically owning and managing project workflows, building timelines, prioritization and reporting, while serving as the primary conduit between the creative team and internal and external partners. This role reports into the Creative Operations Director and will manage and develop the Creative Project Manager.
• Develop and manage complex project timelines, workloads, cross-functional teams, and project objectives to ensure all elements stay on track
• Assess and manage risks, foresee and resolve bottlenecks, proactively escalate potential issues
• Serve as the liaison between the creative team and internal and external partners to clearly communicate expectations, provide status updates, hand off project deliverables, and field feedback
• Drive prioritization of all creative projects and help negotiate tradeoffs with stakeholders
• Deep dive into project intakes gaining understanding of needs for projects that may be ambiguous at times
• Build and maintain key relationships, sharing a commitment to driving results across departments
• Develop and enforce processes and systems
• Provide thought leadership on creative process improvements to enable project success
• Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure project success and business impact
• Effectively lead and motivate the studio to produce creative excellence, while fostering a collaborative and energized internal team dynamic
• Manage and develop one direct report
• Contribute to our culture and make life at Camp OLLY better for us all
You are a zero ego, kick-ass Senior Creative Project Manager who thrives functioning as the creative hub in bridging the gap between the big picture and creative —valued as the team's go-to resource on strategic priorities and project details. You're a superstar at keeping the creative engine humming along by building rock solid project timelines, keeping the team organized and ensuring seamless execution of all deliverables are on time, on budget and on brand. When challenged, you know how to navigate through hurdles and bring us to the finish line like a champ. You're a strategic problem solver always thinking about contingencies, with expert knowledge of the creative process. You're detailed oriented, an effective communicator, super collaborative with the amazing ability to operate with speed and flexibility. You are a calming presence, an organized thinker and demonstrate grace under pressure with ease. You're a delight to be around, super self motivated and proud of the work you do.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
• 7-10 years of project management experience leading the delivery of large, complex, cross-functional creative projects and campaigns; CPG experience is a plus
• Proven ability to work well cross-functionally, influence stakeholders with the ability to push back when needed, and synthesize information and creative feedback from stakeholders
• Organizational, time management, scheduling expertise. Proven track record of setting priorities, unblocking teams, delivering on-time projects in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Experience working across channels: digital, retail, advertising, marketing, social, print, developing
• Critical thinker with the ability to analyze problems and produce creative solutions
• Ability to quickly adapt between strategic and tactical thinking and works well within both
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Great listener who can read between the lines.
• Self-motivated, highly organized with excellent time management skills
• Operational knowledge of design, digital and production processes
• Strong attention to details with the ability to see the big picture
• Deep understanding of project management best practices
• Strong visual design sense, appreciation for typography, keen eye for detail and brand identity systems
• Great technical prowess —Wrike, G Suite, Excel, Bynder (DAM) and other MS Office products
• A team player. Duh.
LOCATION: Jackson Square, San Francisco. Hybrid work schedule: 2 days/ week in office, 3 days/week at home – priority will be given to local candidates. Relocation support will be provided for out-of-area candidates.
HOURS: Full time, exempt (salary)
MANAGER: Creative Operations Director
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.