WE'RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins and probiotics. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can't have happy without healthy. And isn't true happiness where it's at? So we've made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you'll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - in 2019 we joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we're headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health-minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You are welcome at OLLY for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what healthy means to you. Our products are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find our inspiration to help people be happy from the inside out.
THE ROLE: SENIOR DIRECTOR OF FP+A
The Senior Director of FP+A is responsible for helping to chart the financial course of a high growth, highly collaborated, fast pace, and fun company. You will be responsible for leading the FP&A processes for OLLY and will work with the VP Finance on setting strategies and implementing reporting and process initiatives across the company. You will be driving the company's financial planning and analysis function with an emphasis on performance improvement, providing quality management information, furthering the development of scalable reporting systems and processes, analytical tools and key performance metrics. This role reports directly into the VP Finance.
- Lead the FP+A function within OLLY and manage a team of 7
- Own the overall financial model for OLLY; identify key levers, communicate the story, advocate for opportunities
- Drive the rhythm of business activities including; annual plan, reforecast, long-term strategy with management and board reporting
- Help build rigor around decision making process with leveraging, creating and/or recommend system improvements for a fast-scaling company
- Partner with the teams across the organization to define appropriate level of KPIs for enabling a high level of growth in a responsible manner
- Develop Key Metrics and the associated reporting / BI dashboards to the leadership team and company
- Enable the GSD teams with providing financial model support for new product development and opportunity evaluation
- Continue to grow and develop a team to support the growing FP&A needs of OLLY
- Guide process improvement and identify opportunities for cost savings
- Support executive leadership with special projects and ad hoc analyses
You love it when a plan comes together! When it doesn't, you're the first to notice and you figure out just how to get things back on track across an organization. You are proactive, highly organized, self-driven and expect the best from yourself - you genuinely see the cup half full, even under pressure. You're looking for a job where no two days are the same and you want to grow with a company. You like to solve problems and you want to work as an integral part of a team that makes great things happen.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- 14-20 years of demonstrated financial planning and analysis experience plus 3-5 years leading teams
- Bachelor's and/or Masters' degree in finance or accounting, MBA, CPA and/or advanced technical degrees are a plus
- Ability to distill extensive amounts of data into an executive level story to influence business decisions
- Loves to model and synthesize financial analysis, operational, and KPI data into concise presentations and decision framework
- Exhibit a growth mindset with the ability to work independently and collaborate across cross-functional teams
- Thrives working and leading teams in a fast-paced, highly collaborated environment
- Process mapping expert with an eye toward simplification and streamlining
- Willingness to roll-up-sleeves and work in the trenches while teaching those around you
- Ability to adapt and thrive with change
- Microsoft Navision/D365, Anaplan and/or Power BI knowledge a plus
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA - priority will be given to local candidates; relocation support will be provided for out-of-area candidates.
HOURS: full time, exempt (Hybrid: 2x/week in office)
MANAGER: VP Finance
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. For all OLLY positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.