About the role:
OLIVER Agency is hiring for a Mid-level Designer!
Working with our investment management client, you will assist in the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform design work across campaigns, programs and experiences, while adhering to creative/brand guidelines. In this role, you will work across multiple projects to support development of compelling stories in various media, and produce creative materials for use by marketing and sales teams. You will proactively manage design quality, accuracy and consistency across all creative work.
In addition to being an experienced designer, you must possess strong creative, presentation and problem-solving skills, as well as have an eye for details and a passion for generating ideas.
What you will be doing:
- Develop creative and graphic concepts across multiple digital touch-points in collaboration with assigned teams to meet the aims of the brief
- Experience designing for multiple channels and creative placements across web, paid media and social backed by an strong, informed point of view
- Illustrates concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Present concepts and designs to key individuals, advising clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Follow projects throughout all stages of production and online deployment
- Provide production support to produce technically correct, digital ready mechanicals for release
- Interact regularly with creative leadership, creative partners and other team members as needed for completion of assigned projects
- Solve business challenges through marketing and smart creative design
- Work across multiple products and services.
- Experience distilling sources of information into meaningful inputs, resulting in strong conceptual work
- Experience crafting simple and compelling presentations with accompanying rationale for the work
- Understanding of and ability to apply ADA guidelines
- Understanding and ability to work within creative, design and marketing processes and systems
What you need to be great in this role:
- Highly curious with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to empathize and create for the end-user
- Exhibits a spirit of collaboration,
- A mindset focused on problem solving
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, positive demeanor and an open attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust as things change
- Take pride in their work
- The ability to interpret marketing ideas and turns them into visual reality at a world-class level
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective client and internal relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen for understanding to execute the work according to the customers’ needs
- Experience in investment management/financial sectors
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Experience working with multiple products.
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Office (Especially PPT), Figma, Sketch and Motion graphics (After Effects)
- For roles that will be performed in New York City, this is the pay range $75,000-$90,000
In compliance with local law, this is the salary range OLIVER Agency believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Compensation will be determined on various factors including but not limited to geographic location, qualifications, experience, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business and/or client needs. The range listed is just one component of OLIVER’s total compensation package for our employees.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Inside Ideas Group and its affiliates and subsidiaries have an internal recruitment department. IIG does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.