About the role:
OLIVER is seeking a Producer to join a one-year-old, high-profile account for a Fortune 500 company. This global account has already seen growth and is continuing to expand.
You will be responsible for the creative development, production, and post-production of corporate videos for both internal and external audiences. This candidate must have extensive production and post-production experience, with advanced skills in content development. Additionally, you must be able to effectively collaborate with co-workers, internal stakeholders, and clients in the pursuit of creating great content. This position reports directly to the Video Team Lead.
This role is currently remote but will require some time onsite as we shift to a hybrid model. Occasional travel required.
What you will be doing:
- Interpret stakeholders’ requests into solid briefs and budgets, thinking through all logistics and coordination
- Produce video shoots, serving as talent director and director of photography on set
- Edit live-action footage and collaborate with motion designers to create polished final products
- Work with a small creative team to help ideate and concept high level ideas that are completed within timeline and budget
- Provide production expertise and continually drive production best practices
- Liaise with and coordinate multiple third-party suppliers as needed
- Be the first port of call for production expertise with both client and account teams
- Develop a strong understanding of our client’s business and their communication objectives
What you need to be great in this role:
- 5+ years of experience working in high level video production
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud and various social distribution platforms
- Technical competency with camera equipment
- Understanding of industry trends and the instinct to grasp and funnel emerging opportunities
- Great interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proactive and self-motivated disposition
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to respond proactively to stress, remaining calm and personable even under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Ability to shoot stunning footage is a plus
- For roles that will be performed in New York City, this is the pay range $110,000-$125,000
In compliance with local law, this is the salary range OLIVER Agency believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Compensation will be determined on various factors including but not limited to geographic location, qualifications, experience, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business and/or client needs. The range listed is just one component of OLIVER’s total compensation package for our employees.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Inside Ideas Group and its affiliates and subsidiaries have an internal recruitment department. IIG does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.