About the role:
OLIVER is seeking a Digital Content Author to join a one-year-old, high-profile account for a Fortune 500 financial services firm. This relatively new global account has already seen growth and is continuing to expand.
We are looking for a strategic, dynamic, and driven Digital Content Author to join our creative studio to build experiences that help people with creative ideas succeed.
The Digital Content Author will partner with developers, designers, digital strategists, and client stakeholders in selecting templates, modules, and components required to build sites based on designs across a portfolio of websites on client’s Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform. The person will also add images, videos, SEO metadata, and tagging to implement the sites. The Digital Content Author will be responsible for publishing and maintaining content updates to various websites. All authoring will be done in adherence to brand guidelines and input from client, creative agencies, and team leads.
This role is 100% remote
What you will be doing:
This global dedicated team is comprised of project managers, creative and digital designers, developers, content strategists, copy editors and video producers. The team also partners closely with Mexico, the UK and Mumbai.
- Provide analysis of website designs and mapping website designs to AEM templates and components
- Proactively work with development team on site implementation based on designs
- Build and author sites while ensuring content meets SEO standards
- Assist development team in preparing content for regulatory review and production launches and assets management for a portfolio of websites
- Work as a liaison between client stakeholders and development teams
- Act as a subject matter expert in the tools and processes required to manage site content
- Identify site improvement opportunities and continuously validate user experience
- Work with stakeholders on design considerations, advise on best practices for overall strategy and content plan
- Create training documentation
What you need to be great in this role:
- 3+ years of experience contributing to enterprise website that include migration and online production (using AEM and/or other web content management system)
- 1+ years of experience using Adobe Enterprise Manager (AEM) for authoring/updating content
- Skilled at editing and proofreading
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Comfortable juggling multiple, concurrent with tight deadlines
- Excellent judgment and the ability to handle escalated situations
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and work independently
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the business and to various client groups, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to troubleshoot web front-end functionality issues
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud UI & UX applications (Figma, InVision, Sketch, XD, Photoshop, etc.)
- MS Office Suites background (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with project tracking through Jira / Confluence
- Experience in implementing search engine optimization (SEO) tactics
- Competency with web UX conventions and standards and best practices--including accessibility and SE
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Ideas Group and its affiliates and subsidiaries have an internal recruitment department. IIG does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.