About the role:
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, dedicated agencies onsite with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions. Oliver Agency is looking for a Senior Creative Director (Copy) to join the team!
We have an opening for a Senior Creative Director to work with one of our large financial services clients.
The Senior Creative Director team, working closely with the ECD, will oversee and direct conceptual and design projects for a multi-language client and will ultimately be responsible for the quality of ideas and the end-to-end design execution of jobs, from brief through to implementation and delivery.
We are looking for a multi-skilled creative that will direct, inspire, lead, and support all levels of design and creative talent across the account, defining and advancing a positive and highly productive design culture for OLIVER.
The Creative Director (Copy) will effectively and efficiently oversee and direct conceptual and copy projects, and will ultimately, alongside the Creative Director (Art), be responsible for the quality of ideas and the end-to-end execution of jobs, from brief through strategy, implementation and delivery.
The Creative Director (Copy) will not be afraid to get their hands dirty and will also be responsible for taking their own projects and leading by example: pushing the conceptual thinking and copy quality and making culturally relevant work.
We are looking for a multi-skilled creative that will direct, inspire, lead and support all levels of creative talent across the account, defining and advancing a positive and highly productive culture for OLIVER.
What you will be doing:
- Direct all projects and be responsible for the quality of ideas and the end-to-end execution of jobs, from brief through to implementation and delivery.
- Be highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and to dictate best in class copywriting.
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen our client’s brands’ market position and business results.
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence, and accountability.
- Oversee a team of art directors, designers, copywriters, video editors, and motion design professionals working collaboratively to conceive and create marketing solutions that address strategic business objectives.
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships through the senior-most level.
- Inspire and motivate creative teams and serve as overall creative lead, managing teams on and through major engagements, and directing all phases of work from concept through production.
- Champion creativity and excellent client-centricity by understanding and acting as the voice of the client and brand internally and externally.
- Manage, supervise, review and audit the work of creatives to ensure the creative level expected of Oliver is being met.
- Motivate and influence the creative team to constantly strive for excellence in performance.
What you need to be great in this role:
- 10 years of progressive digital marketing experience on the agency side, with proven conceptual ability and strong portfolio
- 8+ years of supervisory experience with a proven track record of managing teams of creatives, with a keen eye on growth and development.
- Have director level written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Be highly creative with the ability to identify, conceive and advance high-level marketing strategies.
- Experience presenting creative ideas to clients, able to win over clients with a great idea.
- Have a proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, including outside the design team.
- Be a driven, proactive, helpful, and enthusiastic team player.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All suitable applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org