About the role:
Across our global client engagements, we need experienced senior Creative Operations Manager to provide required coordination with global operations and initiatives while ensuring high throughput, efficiency, and world class work for their local studio(s).
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to help make this possible and ensure we meet key KPIs as the engagement ramps across our various U-Studios in North America
What you'll be doing:
You will be working closely with our client teams across North America as well as with global and regional support personnel. You will be the organizing force across the engagement to ensure everything runs smoothly, end to end across all North America studios from scoping and estimation, through contracting and work authorization, resourcing and development, all the way to acceptance, invoicing and collections. You will also own the operational and financial reporting to internal and client stakeholders and work very closely with the client’s regional Finance personnel to provide necessary data and reports.
You must be very tactically minded with proven ability to work effectively with regionally distributed creative and production teams, able to interpret client specifications and direct teams to deliver on time, on budget and with the highest quality. You must also be able to partner closely with and collaborate effectively with the client’s other vendors and suppliers. You will also ensure that new challenges/requirements from the client are fully understood by the team and you will participate in solution development of the engagement.
You will support the Account Lead in their pursuit of top line growth and the evolution of the relationship with the client(s) and you will be ultimately accountable for the Delivered Project Margin of the regional engagement. As such, you will have the authority to make key decisions, adjust budgets and add resources and related project governance processes as you see fit within established processes.
You will develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements and lead the team in determining the best approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to use within established constraints. You will develop processes to accurately estimate costs and timing for tasks and for project delivery, scope management and change control. You will also ensure that the team remains fully utilized and as efficient and effective as possible at all times.
What you'll need to be great at this role:
- 10+ years of agency experience.
- 8+ years of program/project management experience.
- Production and production tech experience.
- Creative, digitally and technically-minded in nature - we don’t expect you to know how to code or expect you to come up with the next big idea, but you must be comfortable understanding the world in which these disciplines operate.
- 5+ years of client facing experience where you are often the most senior representative of the agency in meetings.
- Very commercially astute with 5+ years of both contract and financial experience.
- 5+ years of Capacity Management and Resource Management / Casting experience.
- 3-5 years of direct and indirect people management experience and the demonstrable ability to manage through influence when some team members don’t report directly to you.
- 3-5 years of experience managing offshore teams.
- Clear and concise communicator, to all levels of stakeholders both with clients and with Oliver.
- Demonstrable experience delivering work within sold margins and developing solutions to margin challenges at the account and project levels.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project/account team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role.
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on big picture, details and driving results.
- Demonstrable experience working with creative teams throughout the project lifecycle and of managing to often very tight timelines.
- Understanding of how the program fits strategically for your client and for Oliver.
- Demonstrable experience of managing competing priorities and the ability to manage stakeholders accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience in introducing, establishing and running regionally distributed delivery to ensure that resources are available at the right time.
- Demonstrable experience of regional capacity planning to allow teams to ramp up in suitable timescales.
- Ability to think ahead about risks and bring forward appropriate mitigations.
- Client-side or In-house agency experience
- CPG client experience
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others
- Inclusion. You are actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist across our community, clients and creations
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you
- Results. You accept responsibility for your action
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org