About the role:
We are seeking a Copywriter who will work as part of a team for a Pharmaceutical client, reporting into the Copy Lead / Editor. For this position, you will work onsite with our clients in Whippany, New Jersey. You’ll be part of a team that is responsible for designing digital formats, helping transform complex healthcare challenges into human-centric ideas through innovative thinking.
This position will serve as member of an agile, cross-functional team comprised of both agency and client marketers, whose collective goal is to elevate the level of creativity and impact across all digital channels, creating visually effective creative executions for Bayer’s pharmaceutical brands.
What you will be doing:
- Serves as a member of a brand scrum team.
- Works with Bayer Brand Teams to fulfill brand briefs.
- Write, research and conceptualize creative, innovative content that brings readership and encourages sharing.
- Produces scientifically robust short and long form materials for healthcare professionals and direct consumers/patients, across a wide range of media including digital sales material, websites, videos and animations, digital media and patient information materials.
- Experience in repurposing existing content for different uses and markets.
- Awareness of the medical codes of practice.
- Experience in applying a variety of brand voices.
- Deliver projects closely with the Copy Lead, Content Team Lead and Digital Designers to ensure creative excellence.
- Awareness of relevant trending topics and news to identify content opportunities.
- Ensure consistency and quality across all written content.
- Develop and maintain reference packs and proof-reading documents, providing constructive input and applying them to assets being developed.
- Working in a team of eight.
What you need to be great in this role:
- Strong experience writing for digital. Must be comfortable creating content with SEO in mind.
- Confident presenting and communicating clearly to clients.
- A thorough understanding of the language and needs inherent to writing for healthcare brands and / or medical communications.
- Experience of writing for digital, display, social media channels and websites.
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums.
- Able to use data and insight to inform creative copy.
- The ability to think conceptually when needed. Experience working as part of a traditional creative team (designer and copywriter) would be helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences.
- Excellently organized and able to plan work effectively.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org