About the role:
We are seeking a Digital Designer who will work as part of a team for a Pharmaceutical client reporting into the Associate Creative Director. For this position, you will work onsite with our clients in Whippany, New Jersey. You’ll be part of a team that is responsible for designing digital formats, helping transform complex healthcare challenges into human-centric ideas through innovative thinking.
This position will serve as member of an agile, cross-functional team comprised of both agency and client marketers, whose collective goal is to elevate the level of creativity and impact across all digital channels, creating visually effective creative executions for Bayer’s pharmaceutical brands.
What you will be doing:
- Integrate visual design and technical requirements for multi-channel digital assets.
- Produce innovative and on-brand visual designs for the end-to-end lifecycle of the target audience(s), from concept to execution.
- Develop, adapt, optimize, and deploy assets according to all digital formats and specifications required including Key Visuals, OLV and motion design, Static/ dynamic/Rich Media Display, Social Content, Web Content and more.
- Develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the client’s marketing strategy to drive desired actions by healthcare professionals and end consumers, on behalf of Bayer’s products and brands.
- Pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies.
- Oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications.
What you need to be great in this role:
- 5 years of either digital design experience in an advertising, branding or in house agency.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing, consumer health and wellness products, or highly-regulated industries is a plus.
- Excellent ideation/conceptual and digital reflected in their portfolio.
- A deep affinity with layout, typography, and idea-generation.
- Awareness of emerging digital design and technology trends in the health care industry.
- The aptitude to learn new software and programs efficiently and effectively.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Confident in working within a broad range of design and regulatory guidelines across a variety of design collateral.
- Excellent Adobe CS skills.
- Understanding of digital design principles and an awareness of UX, UI and Responsive Design trends.
- Working knowledge of After Effects animation is a bonus.
- Retouching skills are a bonus.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org