About the role :
OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based either onsite, near site or offsite in our hubs. OLIVER partnered with adidas in 2015 building out a language localization team and since then we have launched 5 other teams spanning from shoot production to toolkit creation and we are now embarking on our biggest venture with them on building a centralized adaptation global team.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, adidas has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. We are working with adidas to build a dedicated global centralized adaptation dedicated team, which will deliver all their global localized remastering and adaptation needs.
Our team will support adidas’s global markets from our centralized offices as well as being onsite/near-site with the clients in these markets. The support will span from eCom, social, print and their retail content needs. This team will serve as adidas’ bespoke global adaptation global agency, working at the heart of their business.
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Working in partnership with our client, adidas, the Artworker will be working within creative and brand guidelines, producing artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards. Will take artwork briefs and amendments from the client and therefore the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfill the brief within agreed timelines.
What you will be doing:
- Work on projects from start to finish — working collaboratively across teams on creation and implementation and work independently
- Be a brand guardian. Work closely within brand guidelines
- Create print, OOH. POS, GIF’s, social media assets, and different event and campaign collateral
- Retouching of packs, lock up design, layout and some illustration (iconography or elements for motion graphics)
- Using existing assets and stock imagery to create adapts of content
- Understand what makes GREAT content e.g. best practices for making social assets and mobile first
- Undertake artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines, marketing and production opportunities
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- A strong passion for sport and particularly for the adidas brand.
- Ideally a strong background in a retail environment, both online and offline.
What you need to be great in this role:
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirement is for competency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. After Effects advantageous
- Passionate about layout/design & social media and understand the latest innovations in digital & social design
- Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment
- Able to work both independently, and collaboratively within a team
- Strong communication skills – able to express themselves clearly
- Ability to adhere to internal processes, including following brand guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of both digital and print marketing materials
- Good eye for detail
- Desire to learn and offer new skills (particularly digital) and do this without being prompted
- Ability to accurately prepare files for both print and web and run the relevant pre-production checks. A background in social media implementation and creative
- You must have experience in interpreting and delivering artwork/design projects, within very tight timeframes
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
- Experience working for retail and sports brands.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org