About the role:
This role can work remote from anywhere in the state of Florida.
OLIVER is hiring a UX/ UI Product Designer to join its team. We are a leading creative and digital agency specializing in building onsite agencies in many of the world’s top brands. This model fosters excellent working synergies with the objective of helping our clients communicate more effectively. This role will be part of a dedicated team working for a financial services client.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of product development, from brainstorming the next great innovation to tweaking pixels and interactions right before launch. You will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design skills to build valuable consumer-facing experiences that leverage the latest and greatest tech. While we are passionate about creating across all creative canvases, touchpoints, screens, and physical spaces, this role focuses on ensuring that our mobile products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and have the highest level of craft and execution.
What you will be doing:
You will bring a strong understanding of UX/interaction and visual design principles for content publishing across various digital platforms with a heavy emphasis on mobile app design and familiarity working within SAAS environments & platforms. You have a deep aesthetic sensibility and a perpetual curiosity for new and emerging mobile approaches to human centered design.
Your design execution and aesthetic choices elevate the product you are designing for. You are fiercely passionate about the user experience and stay on top of all the latest design trends. You have a strong background in mobile design principles and mobile operating systems. You are a conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems.
- Oversee the user experience of our mobile products from conception to launch in partnership with creative studio team members, product managers, engineers, content strategists, and business stakeholders
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our supported platforms
- Craft designs within existing visual systems and/or standards that leverage platform capabilities
- Solicit and provide feedback from partners to continually improve the quality of
- our products through multiple iterations exploring a range of design options
- Work with art and copy team members as well as account team members to ensure projects are executed on time and on budget
What you need to be great in this role:
- 4-6 years of experience designing digital products at a consumer-facing product company with significant focus on creating mobile experiences and working with mobile OS's
A solid understanding of core design principles, responsive design, typography, color and page layout
A demonstrated experience with UX/UI design and strategic thinking and clearly articulate and recommend mobile solutions for content/IA refinement and across mobile interfaces, at least 4 years of experience working in a UX/UI role
- Ability to adapt your designs across mobile platforms with the understanding of opportunities, limitations, and form factors preferred
You are fluent with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InVision etc.
- Deep experience with user journeys, wire framing, prototyping/animation techniques, and working closely with engineering resources
- Ability to create experiences with brand elements, guidelines, and systems in mind
- Working and hands-on knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with JSON adjustments and manipulations
- A proactive attitude and strong time management skills delivering to meet deadlines
- Comfortable articulating design decisions and presenting ideas, solutions and demos of the application to various business units and Stakeholders
- Solutions oriented approach to work and possesses a strong willingness to venture into the unknown, experiment, and work collaboratively
A foundation in design, visual communication or creative arts preferred
- Agency, entertainment, technology background strongly preferred
A portfolio that shows your range of skills: UX, research, visual design, UI, storytelling, persona creation and design process.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org