About the role:
Oliver is hiring an Associate Creative Director to work as part of our team with clients located in Charlotte, NC. In this role you will work on the art direction and design of marketing materials for both print and web including and not limited to, marketing collateral, brochures, emails, landing pages, static banners, story boarding for digital concepts and more. If you love working in a fast-paced team environment and have at least five years of design experience under your belt then this could be a great role for you.
What you will be doing:
- Concept & ideation solving for campaign/project briefs.
- Lead design execution for visual identity and brand development as directed by Creative Director
- Work within brand guidelines to design a range of marketing materials, designing projects through to production
- Storyboard and design aesthetic approach for digital-based content to reflect the brand
- Develop and design company and product collateral
- Manage the development presentation and delivery of print, digital and video work
- Lead the creative team with oversight to multiple projects and help manage workflow to organize and prioritize workloads and maximize productivity.
What you need to be great in this role:
- 7 years of design experience in an advertising, branding or in house agency
- Excellent ideation/conceptual experience reflected in their portfolio
- Ability to take and positively influence client briefs with your own innovative ideas.
- Ability to bridge the creative strategy to both the business purpose and tactical execution
- Able to handle multiple large scale projects and manage to established timelines and deliverables
- 4 years of experience taking briefs in from clients and presenting to a range of stake holders
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as needed.
- Confident with day-to-day client interface
- Design leadership on multi-contributor projects
- Strong layout and typographic skills
- Mastery of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Comfort working in a team environment
- Experience explaining design projects
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com