About the role:
OLIVER is currently looking for a qualified Social Media Manager to join our team! If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, new product launches, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you!
The ideal candidate would have experience with social media and marketing campaigns. Furthermore, exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a natural born communicator with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
This role will be a part of our on-site team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ at Unilever North America Headquarters. Our team rides a convenient Unilever shuttle to and from Manhattan, Brooklyn, and parts of New Jersey.
What you will be doing:
- Developing social media content calendars and campaigns
- Taking an active role in the development of social strategies
- Providing counsel to brand managers on social media channels – including best practices and new channels for consideration.
- Working with our in-house creative teams to create engaging video, copy and photography assets for social media channels
- Designing social assets using photoshop or Canva (design work is light)
- Coordinating with other disciplines internally and externally to ensure brand consistency
- Liaising with the brand managers to stay updated on new products and features
- Overseeing high-profile partnerships including strategy and execution.
- Navigating purpose-driven POVs and controversial topics responsibly.
- Managing and building an active social community.
What you need to be great in this role:
- 4-6 years of experience in an advertising, social media and or public relations agency
- Experience in client relations and the ability to adapt to different personalities and work styles.
- The ability to be nimble as brand priorities change and shift.
- The ability to look at every initiative through a SWOT analysis.
- Proven work experience managing a social community
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Experience creating and managing social content calendars
- Ability to perform light design work
- Ability to identify and track relevant qualitative metrics
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Ability to write social captions across all current social media platforms
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com