About the Role:
OLIVER is hiring a Multimedia Designer to join our team in Toronto. As a Multimedia Designer, you will play a pivotal part in supporting the video studio. In this role you will work as part of a team creating still & moving content including storyboarding, animation, editing and delivery. In addition, this position supports a wide range of internal and external communications needs (executive presentations, employee digital communications, etc.), brand support and ongoing design evolution of the visual system. With a thorough understanding of how different digital channels present different challenges and opportunities, this role will work closely with designers, video producers and copywriters to create great content for internal and external use. Working within the team, the Multimedia Designer must be highly collaborative and still be able to work independently.
What you will be doing:
- Design online templates, banners, rotator images, landing pages, digital signage and other digital assets
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and manage creative products, working with content creators, art directors and writers
- A keen sense of personal responsibility for the quality control, presentation and accuracy of all work
- Responsible for liaison with clients where necessary
- Work collaboratively within the brand team to develop and execute ideas across a variety channels and formats including digital and social media
- Support the build and update brand guidelines to exacting standards
- Work as a brand guardian and advisor to internal and external teams
- Take ownership of the visual elements and collaborate with the in-house designers/producers to ensure all work reflects current brand guidelines
What you need to be great in this role:
- Creativity with a flair for design, animation and motion graphics
- Immersed in digital culture and familiar with animation software (After Effects, Premiere, Adobe Animate)
- Thorough understanding of photography/videography, editing and distribution of digital assets
- 2- 3 years of experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A proven track record in a digital media design background with a rich portfolio of digital design, animation/motion graphics and video work samples
- Experience managing art pipelines working to tight deadlines
- A thorough understanding of typography, design, motion/animation, image manipulation and illustration
- Ability to adapt your art style
- Willingness to share time/talent with other business units, departments, and colleagues when needed
- The aptitude to learn new software and programs efficiently and effectively
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Solutions-oriented with a problem-solving mindset
- Confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally
- Flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- Resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org