About the role:
OLIVER is looking for a SEO Copywriter to join the team!
The SEO Copywriter will be an integral member of a unique opportunity to support a major e-comm initiative for a large CPG company improving search with dynamic copy for existing e-comm assets
What you will be doing:
- Create content & optimize existing content
- Improve search for e-comm for organic search visibility
- Oversee daily content operations
- Develop a pipeline for managing and executing content strategy which includes prioritizing tasks, formalizing a publishing workflow,
- Act as an internal point person to various departments as needed for editorial and content projects
- Implement brand voice and AP style standards across all content
- Multi-task to complete assignments under deadlines and makes quick turnarounds on projects
- Strategically create new content to attract and incentivize new readers, audiences, and students
What you need to be great in this role:
- 3+ years writing content for web or e-comm
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English, Writing, or related field
- Must have a strong understanding of SEO performance measurements
- Must have strong knowledge of SEO & how to write SEO optimization for e-comm
- Ability to differentiate between online vs. offline written content requirements
- Ability to improve PSO scores
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
Capable and comfortable managing workload and projects
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org