About the role:
We are hiring a Digital Growth Marketing Manager to be an integral part of Unilever Canada’s Digital Hub! You will be embedded as a critical team member into the day to day operations of Unilever Canada’s Digital Marketing organization supporting some of Canada’s most loved brands. Please note this position will be hired through OLIVER and will work “on site” with Unilever.
Unilever Canada’s Digital Hub is based at the heart of Unilever's marketing organization and delivers actionable insight, tools and services to engage, and is leading transformative data driven engagement strategies. This enables Unilever's business to better reach, acquire and engage people with exactly the right content, at the right time and place to build the valuable relationships their brands and consumers seek at scale.
What you will be doing:
Do you understand digital and full funnel marketing strategies? Do you have a proven track record in leveraging data and turning it into innovative digital marketing strategies? Are you results-focused and possess an entrepreneurial self-starter mindset? Do you have well-developed interpersonal skills that have ambitions of creating a best in class scalable solutions for Unilever Canada’s brands? If so, this could be the right position for you!
Campaign Strategy & Execution Management (60%):
- Develop and execute plans to acquire consumers with a test, learn, optimize mindset
- Lead full funnel data growth plans while having expertise of overall consumer lifecycle and its integration within the fabric of digital experience; this includes partnering with media, ecommerce, IT and Brand teams
- Deliver against the roadmap, adoption, and engagement in the roll out of CRM/PRM capabilities, which include the Unilever Cloud solutions that enable Data Driven Marketing
- Identify and manage the business needs for PRM tools and services (ex. Adobe Target, Couponing and Sampling partners)
Data Strategy & Governance (25%):
- Own the quality of the data collected, evolving data design and growth of data profiles while delivering lead generation and CRM strategies demonstrating use of analytics
- Co-Manage the People Relationship Marketing (PRM) data store, services and processes across categories and brands, in line with Unilever privacy and security standards
- Work with the PRM Manager and Global privacy team to ensure delivery and embed the highest standard of privacy and compliance with the NA Digital standards and CASL requirements
- Oversight of all marketing community data collection programs to ensure optimal data collection approach and adoption of Digital and Data Governance standards
- Analyze and evaluate new data processing activities from a privacy and data optimization perspective
Relationship Management (15%):
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Data Analyst to ensure the value PRM delivers is practically captured, identify, and run research projects to quantify impact and report these frequently across strategic partners and stakeholders
- Manage agencies & partners to ensure effective and efficient delivery of high quality, game changing work that adds value to the business
- Co-Manage workload and growth of PRM coordinator
What you need to be great in this role:
We are seeking a proactive candidate to support our data growth strategies. The ideal candidate will help drive results by being both analytical and entrepreneurial as well as have a solid understanding of digital UX best practices. The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience in leading full funnel engagement strategies; experience with Adobe tech stack is a bonus
- 5+ years Digital Marketing and CRM – client or agency side
- 2+ years people management experience
- Campaign Management - ability to plan and deliver digital marketing campaigns by leveraging data to inform to grow database leads
- Business acumen – strong strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and leadership skills. Understanding business problems - identifying risks, issues and opportunities that could impact the business and how information can be used to solve them
- Strong stakeholder management skills - proven ability to manage and succeed in complex stakeholder environments
- Communication skills - an ability to translate complex technical and analytical outcomes to all levels of the organization through strong presentation skills as well possess strong inter-personal skills managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Prioritization skills - must be able to work well under pressure with a large number of projects/assignments at the same time
- Must be a determined self-starter able to work with little supervision and capable of working in a competitive, dynamic, and rapidly changing business environment
- Understanding of difference between first, second and third-party data sets and how those sets comply with CASL, California Privacy Law, and General Data Protection Regulation
- Working knowledge of data protection and privacy and new laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree and/or with solid relevant experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or with strong analytical, strategic thinking, digital UX and management skills
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, custom creative ecosystem with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 custom creative ecosystems in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com